Ren'Py Hermione Trainer [v0.2] [EdgeAI]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

HotPlop

Apr 28, 2018
Love the "I have only been coding in renpy for a few days so far" followed by the "And I will do all the coding myself with no AI tools to help". Just use chatGPT to help you code man. Wether you copy it from stack overflow or chatGPT nobody cares lol.

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

HotPlop

Apr 28, 2018
Ok, I get what he meant by "0.0.1" This is not even a game yet.
Would not recommend to play atm. Unless AI genderbender Snape titties are your thing :)

But just in case the dev reads this, here is some feedback:
- Improve the UI. Small button in the top hand corner to go back was very easy to miss.
- Just continue using the AI art. It is not half bad at all. Going by your foreword this is your first game, focus on making a fun game first. Don't get hung up on stuff like that and burn yourself out.
- Add some music, any music. Music is 80% of the atmosphere and easy to implement.
- Oh and just use AI for code, nobody cares.

Keep working, good luck and don't abandon us like all the other potter games please :)

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
Love the "I have only been coding in renpy for a few days so far" followed by the "And I will do all the coding myself with no AI tools to help". Just use chatGPT to help you code man. Wether you copy it from stack overflow or chatGPT nobody cares lol.
Im studying for code currently. Well i was, but ill resume studies some time early next year and coding everything myself is very valuable for me so i learn as much as possible. I think AI is a great tool for coding, but i want to do as much as possible by myself. I think using AI art like i do is already cutting corners and i want to actually put as much of myself and my voice in the project as possible so ill abstain from using it for the moment. Its gonna be alot of work, but im having fun doing it.

Reactions: HotPlop and Ogre

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I'm happy for another Harry Potter trainer. I just hope there is ACTUAL corruption and change in appearance of the girls instead of just of standard "no jacket/sweater and shirt slightly unbuttoned" changes. Also really want pregnancy.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Ah, this again.
Some of those expressions (the mouth) are straight up Akabur's staple, so some adjustment would be nice.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes