Ren'Py Hermione Trainer [v0.2] [EdgeAI]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
It's not so much the art style as Hermione herself as well as the title.
If we had only been shown the black haired woman and some other title we would not draw the connection to Akabur.
I agree, i have no idea who the dark hair woman is (if she is not an original character)

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Is the roof going to be DLC content?
If so, will the roofs be avoidable?
I like this cozy breeze.

Apr 7, 2019
Seems like a good initial premise and visuals and early enough to tweak a little bit. I hope this game does well as a good Hermione Trainer other than the original is kind of lacking, so this would be really nice. :)

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
Is the roof going to be DLC content?
If so, will the roofs be avoidable?
I like this cozy breeze.
Sims environments are placeholder for now. I'm not good at characters, but I'm not a horrible artist. I plan on hand drawing the environments myself. I don't want the art to be 100% ai in this game. I want my artistic expression to be seen even if its not as prevalent and noticeable as the girls

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Who's the 2nd girl? Cause DAMN those are some good tiddies.

Zombiemancz

Feb 18, 2020
Hope this game gets better writing than the old AKABUR with more changes to the characters themselves. That old game was great but unfortunately it was VERY repetitive and most of the players actions didn't actually change the characters, just let them do more as they increased levels.
Did you try the witch trainer from silver games studio? I think they did pretty good job on remastering the original.

Reactions: waffel and nasam

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Did you try the witch trainer from silver games studio? I think they did pretty good job on remastering the original.
I actually think that Silver is a waste of potential. Most new content is simply remastering the original work, but adding more dead ends and exposition. There are no new major paths or options because the developers are hellbent on reusing Akabur's work instead of creating their own style which they can then expand upon however they see fit. Hell they couldn't even reuse everything so the picture in which Hermione is lifting her skirt is replaced by a picture in which the skirt is simply gone.

And the new characters and art are nothing special and can't hold a candle to Hermione and the original.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes