2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Right_Raven

Feb 22, 2017
Dear Autor! Im like you game... but... any chance that you dont compress art? Im like try drop it in Stable Diffusion and look what i can get)) Im like you hard work. Just want play with art......

Last edited:

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Dear Autor! Im like you game... but... any chance that you dont compress art? Im like try drop it in Stable Diffusion and look what i can get)) Im like you hard work. Just want play with art......
if you are talking abou encryption.... then you can get it decrypted online.... i don't mind you dropping it in stable diffusion....
as long as you show me something interesting!!!

Right_Raven

Feb 22, 2017
i can't use you pic as original for overpainting. im break something in SD Forge and ControlNet component not working. So im stuck. sorry )

Reactions: sabu06
May 27, 2017
How does me saying i am not good is brushing off critisizm? One of my biggest issue that comes with art is that i don't have good enough skills......also i agree.... i do use koikatsu..... but i still want to create something to call my own.... if you see my first game, you will see how much i struggled with art as every pose of the character looked different..... i want to keep a consistent art style..... also about that exclusive content stuff... it's just there for you if any of you support me.... all it has is a few costumes and events which are not required to progress the story...... so pretty much the entire game is free..... using koikatsu is also one of the reasons why i don't lock essential events behind a pay wall.... because it's not entirely created by me...

And issues about me "stealing" stuff.... i am just using 3d models from koikatsu......as so many people do..... only difference here is that i want the game to have a 2d look.... otherwise i could have just saved a lot of time by just using koikatsu models straight up instead of spending time tracing it(terribly at that)..... this also ties back to creating something unique..... i wish i had more time to polish my skills.... but i am pretty busy guy irl.....also if you look around you will find people who are straight up ripping off other artist's art and using them in their own game..... and as i said before, i am not doing that. And i haven't told this to anyone, but i am developing a pixelated simulation game for a while..... which doesn't have koikatsu models and uses all my current knowledge on human body to create it..... but this game will take a lot of time as i am still learning coding...... i might even release it's prototype in a month or two on this site.... if the response is good.... i will continue to develop the game.

Well i still appretiate the amount of time that you gave into making that entire sortof review thingy..... as i have said..... i am not good at drawing..... and i would love to be able to draw this stuff without actually using koikatsu..... i am still trying to make something more polished for the future.... but i just don't have all that time for my current projects.... that's also a reason why my current updates have been really small...

Well hope this settles issues you have.... even if it doesn't feel free to smoke me in the replies.... i am a open mf....
Whenever anyone said anything about the art here, you completely ignored their criticism, telling them to get out of this game's page if they don't like it, and even stated that it's just a case of copium. And instead of improving on the art from the previous game, you delved into tracing, which on it's own argueably doesn't improve your art all that much in the long run.

When it comes to the Koikatsu thing, I just stated that the image on the left is almost identical to something out of a Koikatsu-like game, and that if I am mistaken, you've blatantly admitted to stealing art and just tracing over it, selling it as part of your own product (due to locking content behind a paywall, even if it's just clothes or poses).
As far as I know, using Koikatsu is fine, however if you weren't using Koikatsu and just stealing art to trace over it, and then sold a part of it through patreon, you could get in some trouble later on.

I have quite literally given you advice on how to improve the art of yours, especially seeing as you're tracing.
The bezier/curve tool allows you to, even while using a mouse, create smooth, straight lines and shape them using your mouse.
1725282141240.png

Some apps even have a different function called "lineart", which allows you to edit the thickness of each line and point to your liking, however I'll just post some differences between the drawing "ways" in this case within Krita, which doesn't have this exact "lineart" function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I'm saying is.
If you want to trace anything.
The simplest, easiest thing to do, is to just go and make the lines clean and not choppy.
Because if you can't even be bothered to do that, sorry, but tracing with choppy lines can be done in a couple of minutes per image, tops.

Reactions: MeMonky

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
not as good as im want...
damn that still looks good
Whenever anyone said anything about the art here, you completely ignored their criticism, telling them to get out of this game's page if they don't like it, and even stated that it's just a case of copium. And instead of improving on the art from the previous game, you delved into tracing, which on it's own argueably doesn't improve your art all that much in the long run.

When it comes to the Koikatsu thing, I just stated that the image on the left is almost identical to something out of a Koikatsu-like game, and that if I am mistaken, you've blatantly admitted to stealing art and just tracing over it, selling it as part of your own product (due to locking content behind a paywall, even if it's just clothes or poses).
As far as I know, using Koikatsu is fine, however if you weren't using Koikatsu and just stealing art to trace over it, and then sold a part of it through patreon, you could get in some trouble later on.

I have quite literally given you advice on how to improve the art of yours, especially seeing as you're tracing.
The bezier/curve tool allows you to, even while using a mouse, create smooth, straight lines and shape them using your mouse.
View attachment 3992751

Some apps even have a different function called "lineart", which allows you to edit the thickness of each line and point to your liking, however I'll just post some differences between the drawing "ways" in this case within Krita, which doesn't have this exact "lineart" function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I'm saying is.
If you want to trace anything.
The simplest, easiest thing to do, is to just go and make the lines clean and not choppy.
Because if you can't even be bothered to do that, sorry, but tracing with choppy lines can be done in a couple of minutes per image, tops.
i know i had choppy line problems... but i have already solved the problem a long time ago...... you just haven't seen it apparently..... only images that i created when i started making this game has those problem.... also about improving art.....
i will eventually stop using koikatsu.... preferebly after this game......

also about telling people to get out...... i told that to one person.... and that also due to i having a really shitty day.... i even got a warning for that...... which is fair i would say.... i literally stated that in the thread.... you made the point as i never listened to people.... which i am clearly doing right now....

with that being said.... i hope you have a great day..... (i have to say that everytime so that i don't get my account deleted lmao)

Reactions: ustar

gr4ysan

Apr 22, 2022
Shota keeps fading away when Mitsu has to talk to him in the office after changing... any solution for this? I can't continue with the story... (I've already tried to talk to him at any time of the day other than in the morning and the same thing always happens)

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Shota keeps fading away when Mitsu has to talk to him in the office after changing... any solution for this? I can't continue with the story... (I've already tried to talk to him at any time of the day other than in the morning and the same thing always happens)
that was an error in my new update.... i have fixed this update like 2 days ago.... you can fix this issue by first downloading again as i have fixed the error and then using save editor to change your location and changing your clothes on the floor to office clothes again...... but you have to keep your save file on the version i have downloaded.... i.e. copy the save file from the version you have and add it to the version you will download....

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Their referring to you having quests behind a pay wall.
well i gotta make something out of it..... and also a way for my followers to have something for themselves.... otherwise the game is free

gr4ysan

Apr 22, 2022
that was an error in my new update.... i have fixed this update like 2 days ago.... you can fix this issue by first downloading again as i have fixed the error and then using save editor to change your location and changing your clothes on the floor to office clothes again...... but you have to keep your save file on the version i have downloaded.... i.e. copy the save file from the version you have and add it to the version you will download....
Downloading it again fixed it. Thanks for your reply! It helped me a lot.

Reactions: kuramaa

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
wait... why does this game music sound a lot like the one from Persona 3 Reload? Is it just a coincidence?

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
wait... why does this game music sound a lot like the one from Persona 3 Reload? Is it just a coincidence?
The game is using rpgmaker music.... the default one.... idk how persona 3 music sounds

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
How to find train minigame
go to the train station after the worker's dorm sex event which will be unlocked after you unlock the anti-horny path which will be unlocked after you unlock open relationship deal with husband which will be unlocked after reaching enough lewdity

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes