2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

DUST RITH

Jan 12, 2024
The gamedev here. I disagree with your comment. I don't promote sexual assault in any way at all. This is like saying Naruto supports killing people in real life because people die in the show. This is just fictional stuff. Also about the glitches, i am still developing the game, there may be a lot of errors in the game currently, that's why i started the development thread in the first place. So that i can develop the game with help of people with different perspective. Also this is a NTR game, what did you expect anyway i still appretiate dropping by.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND IF YOU EVER CAME ACROSS THE NTRMAN GAME DEVELOPER TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF AND THANK YOU AGAING YOU COOL IN MY BOOK

Reactions: fireboon

DUST RITH

Jan 12, 2024
Well as shit as my artstyle is, it's still my art style. I aint using stolen drawings and tracing then unlike some devs on this site

Still appretiate the view though. I can't improve if i don't have critics. Call this comment a coping mechanism because that's what it is. I wish you well in life fr fr.
even tho the art looks shitty i appreciate it like you said its because it is your own set of hands creation where your work will be recognized in the pile of work of too many people ands thats what i like about your works it looks simple that anybody could do but they have self doubt about saying its not perfect and as a way to proof it i have around lets say 4 folders of games and each have 32 game and out of all of those there is around 17 games that have well written characters and art and transitions but they are the most dropped out games for me because they seem like a hustle and alot of focuses and to much glossing if you catch my drift while there is others that are far simpler and low graded in resolution like this fine gent here that makes me want to delete my save and restart

DUST RITH

Jan 12, 2024
Well as shit as my artstyle is, it's still my art style. I aint using stolen drawings and tracing then unlike some devs on this site

Still appretiate the view though. I can't improve if i don't have critics. Call this comment a coping mechanism because that's what it is. I wish you well in life fr fr.
you deserve better than us champ

Reactions: d183 and chunkee

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
that's all there is for this update.... you can still explore and look for gimmicks if you haven't unlocked all of them yet!!!
Do you have any plans to add some "pure" content between Mitsu and her husband?
I mean, cheating is more interesting if it shows a genuinely affectionate relationship between the couple.
For example, Mitsu's husband gives her something as a gift, takes her out to eat, or just spends time together.
And of course, Mitsu might at first feel guilty every time her husband shows her these gestures of affection, but over time, even though her feelings toward him don't change, she no longer feels guilty.

flirtyKajal

Jun 27, 2024
another game with a woman being raped and does and says nothing about it. i think anyone that puts rape into a game and says women love it or will fall for their rapist should themselves be raped. then youd know exactly what your putting into a game. you wouldnt have some moron romantic view of it. the art work looked like a 3rd grader drew it. and talk about glitches....one after another. froze up first thing bc the char moved somewhere she wasnt suppose to. my advice pass on this giant steaming pile of crap.
thats what i want to say as well but many people love this fantasy and i concider them threats in society
story should be seducing with flirts and teases if girl is gonna fk around , no rape

Momon321

Nov 22, 2022
I can't access any scene from the office, I already get the permission from the husband about sex with stranger, but I have never gotten a job and accessed the sex scene in the office at all, is it possible that this is a bug? can anyone help me with this

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I can't access any scene from the office, I already get the permission from the husband about sex with stranger, but I have never gotten a job and accessed the sex scene in the office at all, is it possible that this is a bug? can anyone help me with this
There were like 3 scenes before getting permittion from husband.... also you need to be wearing office clothes to load those scenes.....

And so ash seeketh embers

Formerly 'And so ash seeketh fire'
May 16, 2024

1001054357.gif

Reactions: kuramaa

wr0w0f_19

Feb 6, 2024
The illustrations are so fucking shit, whoever could look at that and believe they are good enough to start making a game? I know you gotta do the job to get better, but this is so far from ready to begin with that. Augh . . .

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
The illustrations are so fucking shit, whoever could look at that and believe they are good enough to start making a game? I know you gotta do the job to get better, but this is so far from ready to begin with that. Augh . . .
another one of this...... well i will show you the way out...... there is a back button....... press it to leave the thread......
bye bye....

Reactions: Rino07

wr0w0f_19

Feb 6, 2024
another one of this...... well i will show you the way out...... there is a back button....... press it to leave the thread......
bye bye....
I know you won't want to entertain me this, but regardless. Do you really want to be good at drawing (making illustrations)?

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes