2.80 star(s) 11 Votes

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I upgraded to Ultra Supporter and put in the code, but I still do not have any clothing showing up to change into. Additionally, not even work clothes show up.
Also you get clothes when you have progressed enough in the story.... after unlocking the second working board... you will get events that requires different costumes which would be given to you.....

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I mean, I did? I put on the "Boss Vest" and did all of the events at the Boss home, then used the red orb that you can only use at midnight to trigger the ending. And it states "You are now free to go home" but whenever I try to do so it states I still have to wait a few days.
But did you go to the office and wore the special office costume?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
what to do after getting the path clothes and being asked to fuck the mafia guy? I have gone to the train station but cant find anything to do other than the minigame (which I have tried)

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
you have to do the minigame few times until a man comes running towards you on the train station.... then go and talk to the madam
what to do after getting the path clothes and being asked to fuck the mafia guy? I have gone to the train station but cant find anything to do other than the minigame (which I have tried)

Reactions: Nabebebe

Chinghnia

Oct 9, 2019
this game has such potential.. the art is unique and if the gameplay improves i can see it getting big… hasn’t finished it yet but i hope there piercing and tatss

DUST RITH

Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 4025999

Overview:
A loving couple moves into a degenerate city due to the husband's transfer.... in order to secure their future, they need to clear their debt...... mitsu, the wife, has no choice but to find a good paying job in the city full of sex!!!!! will she be able to live happily with her husband? SPOILER ALERT, the answer is no!!!!!

Let mitsu be fucked all around the town!!!! this is a heavy NTR game!!!!! (also don't ask if NTR is avoidable.....)

become a patreon and unlock exclusive content!!!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-17
Release Date: 2024-09-12
Developer: fabpura -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Other Games: Ntr Massager and a Strong Willed Wife
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3763227 View attachment 3763228 View attachment 3763229 View attachment 3763233 View attachment 3763232
9/10 "wood" still play again
and still would play the other entries of his series

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
from the new minigames where is the last one? I found the office and boss home ones. changelog said 3 new minigames so Im not counting the train.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I tried to start the new teaching one which tells me it won't be ready until next update, but now I can't return home to finish the office updates and talk to Shouta. I'm over 1600 lewd. How can I get back home?

2.80 star(s) 11 Votes