hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
is there a wiki for this game like a wiki page for quests walkthrough? :WaitWhat:
Nope not yet. It is on Snekk's ever growing list. With all the small nuiances that may be missed by some, I currently doubt a community one would contain everything.
There did used to be a sort of hint system in the older versions but that has since been removed due to changes over the updates.

Oct 27, 2023
Nope not yet. It is on Snekk's ever growing list. With all the small nuiances that may be missed by some, I currently doubt a community one would contain everything.
There did used to be a sort of hint system in the older versions but that has since been removed due to changes over the updates.

wow and i'm tweaking out by retracing my steps from the old version when playing this game

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
is there a wiki for this game like a wiki page for quests walkthrough? :WaitWhat:
I've applied to miramase, fandom and wikidot and all three blocked my applications.

I am slowly going through events to make them make more sense and add more context as I seem to have bad luck getting a wiki made.

Mar 23, 2022
I've applied to miramase, fandom and wikidot and all three blocked my applications.

I am slowly going through events to make them make more sense and add more context as I seem to have bad luck getting a wiki made.
You could, in theory, use git to make a psudo wiki and walkthrough host. It wouldn't be pretty or user friendly like an actual wiki but it could function. Assuming I can figure out how to make folders which I know is possible. It would also mean unless it's on a separate git page a user wouldn't be able to download the repository and play it without the wiki and walkthroughs.... I suppose they can't play it now like that anyways, what with the txt only being there. I really need to get around to breaking that up manually. Which sucks because it also means I need to be put back together manually before posting a patch. Meh, I still have a week before I touch this game again, a problem for future me.

Also fandom bans and blocks anything and everything even remotely adult content in nature. So that one doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Also they suck.

Reactions: Fizel and PsyTurtle
Oct 27, 2023

i look forward to the soon to be wiki this game of yours when it is available

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You could, in theory, use git to make a psudo wiki and walkthrough host. It wouldn't be pretty or user friendly like an actual wiki but it could function. Assuming I can figure out how to make folders which I know is possible. It would also mean unless it's on a separate git page a user wouldn't be able to download the repository and play it without the wiki and walkthroughs.... I suppose they can't play it now like that anyways, what with the txt only being there. I really need to get around to breaking that up manually. Which sucks because it also means I need to be put back together manually before posting a patch. Meh, I still have a week before I touch this game again, a problem for future me.

Also fandom bans and blocks anything and everything even remotely adult content in nature. So that one doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Also they suck.
on the git.

I'm slowly adding in stuff and I'm using it to slowly add back in quests to help me untangle them.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
on guides can anyone spoil me on the routes for the percy questline? can't figure out if i want them turned into a futa demon or not

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
on guides can anyone spoil me on the routes for the percy questline? can't figure out if i want them turned into a futa demon or not
Percy is really unlucky so I'll just list all the bad events they're a part of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruhmomento67

May 1, 2022
I found a bug where if you try to get a blowjob from a slave it will softlock, I think it has something with the bj skill being really high and the obedience being maxed, here is the error message that shows up, it softlocks after you press ok

Reactions: inqlr

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i dont know if it's glitched or not, but i've captured a slave with the goblins and with the bandits to test this out; for some reason, i can't have sex with any captured slaves that are following me, and i have no idea how to transfer them to the sewer lair's prison cells, and the option to build some stocks in my camp just doesn't show up no matter how much wood and rope i have. can anyone help me out?

joao2804

May 14, 2020
you go to the farm of chosen one start then go to annette's room it has a succubus in the mirror which offers you power and it appears option to be a succubus(not sure what it would happen on male mc{possible genderbend???} but female one is certain to have normal transformation) "how to take class succubus ? "

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes