Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Putting it in spoils, ignore it if you don't want to know more about those two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also how to get rid of werewolf's curse

Are you referring to the werewolf's cursed collar, or something else? I don't think there is an actual lycanthrope curse in the game, but it wouldn't be the last time I missed something.

If it's regarding the removing the collar so they can actually nut for great litters justice, then:

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Random thought from zipping through old and new smutty art on the hard drive:

If the world ends up with an influx of monsters roaming loose due to this or that (the downside of exploring the underground prison or various ruins is the things that were locked away, who could have *possibly* known?), clearly there would be a need to deal with them.

So that's fodder for mercenary quests, perhaps. Maybe even renewable or random quests down the pipe at some point, if things get fancy.

But what if there was an alternate way to deal with monsters, or a clan with the knowledge or practice to *tame* them? Or at the very least, make them friendly to this or that township.

Of course, this game being what it is, the taming would involve bumping uglies, size be damned. Maybe an option after getting them (the monsters) at low health and combat sexing, or just a option in general when they are defeated, to hop out and assert dominance.

Maybe it's a trainable skill, haha.

This isn't the best picture, and it's clearly pokemon or digimon or whatever, but you get the general point. Or she does, anyway:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Random thought from zipping through old and new smutty art on the hard drive:

If the world ends up with an influx of monsters roaming loose due to this or that (the downside of exploring the underground prison or various ruins is the things that were locked away, who could have *possibly* known?), clearly there would be a need to deal with them.

So that's fodder for mercenary quests, perhaps. Maybe even renewable or random quests down the pipe at some point, if things get fancy.

But what if there was an alternate way to deal with monsters, or a clan with the knowledge or practice to *tame* them? Or at the very least, make them friendly to this or that township.

Of course, this game being what it is, the taming would involve bumping uglies, size be damned. Maybe an option after getting them (the monsters) at low health and combat sexing, or just a option in general when they are defeated, to hop out and assert dominance.

Maybe it's a trainable skill, haha.

This isn't the best picture, and it's clearly pokemon or digimon or whatever, but you get the general point. Or she does, anyway:

Tania is a name 1:1 ripped from Rubedo and was the mayor of Monduval. I don't remember exactly what the PC did for her, the translation was super rough in that town.

When this game was a mod for Rubedo I had a way to capture and sell monsters to Tania so she could have a zoo of animals, and then a dungeon for monsters. The iron flask in the items folder was how the PC captured them.

The PC could also fuck the monsters that were captured as nobles pay good money to watch someone get railed.

The remnants of that are in the arena now, you can sell monster kids and other monsters to Liz.

I do plan on adding a sort of "safari" to the Sultanate where you hunt down monster girls for sport around a series of oasis but I've only fixed the Hell temple and some of the Dragon Isles in my updating of the game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Tania is a name 1:1 ripped from Rubedo and was the mayor of Monduval. I don't remember exactly what the PC did for her, the translation was super rough in that town.

When this game was a mod for Rubedo I had a way to capture and sell monsters to Tania so she could have a zoo of animals, and then a dungeon for monsters. The iron flask in the items folder was how the PC captured them.

The PC could also fuck the monsters that were captured as nobles pay good money to watch someone get railed.

The remnants of that are in the arena now, you can sell monster kids and other monsters to Liz.

I do plan on adding a sort of "safari" to the Sultanate where you hunt down monster girls for sport around a series of oasis but I've only fixed the Hell temple and some of the Dragon Isles in my updating of the game.
No rush! Was just thinking it'd be neat to have a method to 'tame' some unique beasties for the greater good, either by traps or seduction and size play. ...Though maybe one of the NPC's would also have to be skilled or learn the trade, to make the option available for players that don't want their PC quite so directly involved, but still want some lurid scenes.

Actually, on that note, how difficult would it be to create a unique baddy or foe, so long as they weren't virile (no offspring)?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
No rush! Was just thinking it'd be neat to have a method to 'tame' some unique beasties for the greater good, either by traps or seduction and size play. ...Though maybe one of the NPC's would also have to be skilled or learn the trade, to make the option available for players that don't want their PC quite so directly involved, but still want some lurid scenes.

Actually, on that note, how difficult would it be to create a unique baddy or foe, so long as they weren't virile (no offspring)?
Not that difficult. The player can already break a bat, acquire a slime and bring back the minotaur and werewolf races from near extinction.

What kind of monsters were you thinking?

bigbingusboy

Mar 3, 2023
Not that difficult. The player can already break a bat, acquire a slime and bring back the minotaur and werewolf races from near extinction.

perhaps theres a way to add characters from video games through some scientific way, or maybe monsters through some invasive way like a portal from another dimension. anything having to do with being inter-dimensional would be really cool, just an idea though

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

Kind of a variety, shaggable or not. Expands the wonder and danger of roaming in the wild.

Way back when I think we toyed with the idea of a 'the monsters and such have been released accidentally', or there is a mad biomage just creating things.

Or even as Bigbingus alluded to, maybe it's a portal or rift that needs to be closed, but the damage has already been done.

I greatly enjoyed the Monster Hunter series of games, and while *most* of those critters are a bit too, uh, large even in this setting, the concept of taming the unknown or wild with varieties of monster types seems appealing.

As for specific monsters, lesseee... some bring brusier ogre type could be fun. Maybe a double headed variety with a double dong. Some big lizards that could be used for mounts, but have adapted the habit of mounting everything *else*.

Rogue naga or chimeras, for sure. Expanding the brigands or slaver groups, or a specific baddy that has a bounty on their head. (Bounty hunters. I'm amazed we don't have a Bounty Hunter group or side quest, or a NPC that constantly fails at her bounties, possibly on purpose.)

Dunno! I'd have to look through stuff.

I'm thinking if I can write something that isn't half-assed and supply some images to go with, maybe you can take a glance and see it fits?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
perhaps theres a way to add characters from video games through some scientific way, or maybe monsters through some invasive way like a portal from another dimension. anything having to do with being inter-dimensional would be really cool, just an idea though
The Huntress in Solomn's caravan is pretty much just the hunter from Bloodbourne. When you go to the White Space which is the realm of dreams and nightmares you can see that she dreams of fighting beasts.

The backrooms is a place, maybe I could expand it to let the player harvest creatures from realities that wouldn't really make sense.

Only problem is if we used, using the example Laughingfox gave, Pokemon art. I use Ekans and Arbok in the Dragon Temple because reliable snake art is hard to find.

I could do that for Yordles though. The game needs more shortstacks.

Kind of a variety, shaggable or not. Expands the wonder and danger of roaming in the wild.

Way back when I think we toyed with the idea of a 'the monsters and such have been released accidentally', or there is a mad biomage just creating things.

Or even as Bigbingus alluded to, maybe it's a portal or rift that needs to be closed, but the damage has already been done.

I greatly enjoyed the Monster Hunter series of games, and while *most* of those critters are a bit too, uh, large even in this setting, the concept of taming the unknown or wild with varieties of monster types seems appealing.

As for specific monsters, lesseee... some bring brusier ogre type could be fun. Maybe a double headed variety with a double dong. Some big lizards that could be used for mounts, but have adapted the habit of mounting everything *else*.

Rogue naga or chimeras, for sure. Expanding the brigands or slaver groups, or a specific baddy that has a bounty on their head. (Bounty hunters. I'm amazed we don't have a Bounty Hunter group or side quest, or a NPC that constantly fails at her bounties, possibly on purpose.)

Dunno! I'd have to look through stuff.

I'm thinking if I can write something that isn't half-assed and supply some images to go with, maybe you can take a glance and see it fits?
In Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker there is a small island off the coast where Snake can fight Monster Hunter monsters. I may just add some tropical island that has them because it would be funny.

The mad biomage is a plot point in Primora already, mostly due to fucking up clone magic and creating monsters from either Loksi or the Last of the Line player so it would be funny if he always just fucked up stuff.

I could add a few rogue naga in, maybe actually finish Juliet for the PC.

The adventuring guild could have the PC handle rogue "monsters" that appear. Hunting the lamia could lead into meeting Ukon and the End of Days quest since I'm rearranging how questlines start to make more sense.

There's three types of bandit now. Slavers, the current bandits that can be befriended, Monduval bandits and Mont Creek bandits. Monduval is more of a mafia that secretly runs the town and Mont Creek are the temporary authority until you instate Cup as Queen and she has you purge them.

I'm more than willing to check it out anything you write.

Mar 23, 2022
Please don't make a portal to pull other media beings in. And before you (Snekk) or LaughingFox jump on me for having an opinion, I'm aware I'm not allowed those. This is me saying it's a bad idea for implementation reason not lore reason. As an avid consumer of media, a creator of media and as an ex-modder of the game (Don't worry I'll still be a good silent, stupid, retarded patch monkey). Doing this will have too many complications to list. That's not me saying don't it, do it if you want. I'm not stopping you. I'm attempting to say it's a bad idea, a kernel of doubt if you will. I'd like to follow up by apologising for saying anything. At your's and LaughingFox's behest I shall go back to being the silent, stupid, retarded patch monkey now.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I think it entirely depends on what the creature or thing is, depending. We already have

I tossed the pokemon trainer there as a vibe example, not the art I'd use. It was mostly the mood, I think. Proactive sluttery and taming by snu snu. Probably something I'd have to draw myself in this circumstance, as it's kind of specific. But it's basically a step up from taming the hound pack and alpha.

I'd definitely make it more of a monster and less of a toon sort of vibe, at the very least. Nothing against Poke/Digi things, but the vibe of the story has a different flavor for the most part, Arbok in the ruins aside.

Mostly I'm thinking stuff like monsters that are roughly horse sized or larger at most. Nods to Dino Crisis, Monster Hunter, stuff like that. Just fleshing out the dangers of the wild. Maybe a special biggun quest or bounty that requires a team up of allies (two? Three?) all working the beast bits at once to exhaust it into slumber.

There is that dark island continent chunk that's being hammered into shape for the Monastery storyline, that could also be a source of critters.

'Wild' naga or fey creatures that have been twisted could be fun, absolutely.

You could even have a well meaning individual that frees a bunch of the experiments or critters from that mages labs or one of the various prisons, only for it to backfire horribly. Who could have possibly known freeing all the creatures designed to rape everything that moves would immediately start doing just that?

Another option is since all the demons are essentially roaming free (as the gates to hell are open and mostly unguarded), so that's another genre of baddies that could be explored. Low level demon critters, strong enough that a typical guardsman may be able to thwart them if properly armed and aware. But demons don't tend to play fair, either.

Back to the original topic, it could be argued that a lot of the creatures already come from other media or stories, depending. We have Silent Hill nurses in the mountain, for example. I do agree that anything that is kind of a blatant creature by name is probably not the best move, if for no other reason than to avoid potential scrutiny. You wouldn't want to name drop Jedi or Sith, as another example. Parody or saying without saying is likely the better way to go, such as the nods to Bloodborne.

So yeah. 'Cameo' creatures are fun concept, if for no other reason of playing with a 'something is trying to push through the already paper thin walls of reality from all the gods fighting over the scraps of our world', and aiming to stop that. But they'd have to be handled carefully, I'd think.

Regarding bandits, I'm also thinking of maybe specific npc's, maybe they fall into one of those factions, or they just act as slavers on their own, too big a threat to ignore, but too dangerous to directly assault. Like a group of orks that roam the mainland. If we were in the Sultanate, I'd suggest centaurs, because the combination of horse speed and nets and such would make it all but impossible for most unfortunate souls that end up in their sight.

Or privateering gobs or other opportunists. Team Boys hails from a family of gobs from a different location than the goblin caves, right? Somewhere overseas? Although now it's kind of crossing into criminal elements. We already have Det, I'm not sure if we need another fantasy mafia.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
...Now that I look at it, maybe it'd be fun to have Team Boys or other origins (adopted, related, or enforcers) related to a distant crime cartel or mafia looking to make a splash or expand their operations. They don't have to follow the life, but the life would absolutely follow them, haha.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've changed the Team Boys start to be from Amazonia, so they can travel back to Amazonia any time they wish.

Their start has also...changed. As Amazonian citizens they're present for the new reason that Avedon is locked down at the start of the game.

They were there when Queen Istar was murdered.

It's the only start I've ported over so far but once I iron out all the bugs and get the game where you can go to Death's tomb and effectively "end" the tutorial, I'll get a dev build out for you guys to check it out.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. I was typing up some nonsense late at night, and instead of focusing on the scene I was writing, was immediately distracted by another idea.

So. I toyed with the suggestion of lewd monster taming earlier, and this is somewhat related.

I was also thinking about ingame elements that the player may have, such as stats, allies, body types, basically ways you have played the game and made the journey yours.

Lastly I was also considering just what makes a scene fun, silly, and sexy, especially if I was going to involve skill checks.

So here's the pitch or setup: The PC is attempting to attract something in the wild. Mystical, sexy, powerful. This could be 'hunting', trying to summon up something to tame or eliminate, or plot related.

For example, there's been several times, myself included, talking about seducing or taking the mystical unicorn for a ride, haha.

So in this instance it would be the Goblin Magic version of what would amount to a monster bird call. Or dinner bell.

And of course the method to achieve that is magical twerking.

So yeah. That's the joke. A magical come hither mating call. I figure it could have a few different factors. First off, not every PC is caked up or willing to squat for great lewdness, and that's okay! That's why you have allies, after all.

If this was based off companions, I figure only a few of them would be willing or capable, with different levels of success.

Anyway, with those above, I figure it's either a reliable result, or maybe it's a charisma check by the player plus or minus the ally bonus, as you are directing or encouraging them.

As to the player themselves, booty size isn't really something that's manipulated, but skill using the rear is. Maybe different races would have a different plus or minus, unless that's delving too deep for mechanics.

But of course, Shortstacks, Cowgirls, maybe Lizardkin? (because tail interaction) seem prime for this.

Players with high physical would probably have some impressive junk in the trunk, from all the adventuring, power lifting heavy weapons and squats.

PC's with high anal skill have clearly been working the glutes out in a different manner, so advantage them.

Bard's have naturally easier skill checks currently. Would any of the other classes also have extra reason to throw their, uh, weight, around?

But I figure the best result is if the PC teams up with a appropriate ally, and does the thing.

Variations for failure, success, and critical success. Failure and success are straightforward, but a critical success is probably a mixed blessing, as it encourages maybe a little too much attention, so the PC ends up swarmed.

An image I saw once that still seems hilarious to me is a flying creature of some kind swooping down, delivering a powerful plunging thrust with their shaft to the exposed rear of an ally, and taking off with them still attached, leaving the PC to chase down the monster in flight to recover their ally a short distance away.

So this is probably more for small sizes characters or allies, haha.

Come to think of it, this may end up needing a bunch of original art too. Ugh.

Bruhmomento67

May 1, 2022
Putting it in spoils, ignore it if you don't want to know more about those two.

also how to get rid of werewolf's curse

Are you referring to the werewolf's cursed collar, or something else? I don't think there is an actual lycanthrope curse in the game, but it wouldn't be the last time I missed something.

If it's regarding the removing the collar so they can actually nut for great litters justice, then:

it wont give me the quest for getting rid of the collar what do i have to do to trigger it

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I think it should work along the lines of you see something with a cursed collar (slime / werewolf / Meat ), then you can bring up the subject to Avee in the kitsune shrine.

I'll see if I have an earlier save and check it out myself after work.

Bruhmomento67

May 1, 2022
Hm. I think it should work along the lines of you see something with a cursed collar (slime / werewolf / Meat ), then you can bring up the subject to Avee in the kitsune shrine.

nvm i figured it out, you have to be attacked by the werewolf

Bruhmomento67

May 1, 2022

ok i have a new problem: where do you find someone stronger than meat

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes