Ren'Py Hermione Trainer [v0.2] [EdgeAI]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Really hoping we can change the color of the black haired girls nipples to pink. Dark colored nipples aren't... great.
Excuse me, dark areola and nipples are great. They show up better under thin tops and wet shirts. If it wasn't tattooist wouldn't asked to darken them also.

indoniisan

Nov 18, 2022
Imo, Hermione should be opposing the highest standards of resistance to making her a slut.
Like, physically fighting back, referring to laws and rules, etc.
She should be converted into a slut with the adequate strategies : manipulation, gaslighting, blackmail, brute force, mind control.

A game to turn Hermione into a sex slave should be a game on how to turn a smart, heroïc, brave, educated and justice driven woman into a fuck meat. I want the game to make me feel bad about it, but want it anyway.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Holy mother of Jabba! Use a spellchecker! I know this is an early version but the shear amount of grammatical mistakes is distracting.
You can escape apostrophes ( ' ) with a backslash ( \ ), so there's no need to omit them. Limit your use of ellipses (...). There's several cases where a simple period (.) will do. Look at for more advice.

Additionally the sex being in one giant nested label will cause headaches from not knowing when a code block ends. A couple smaller labels to break them up will serve you well. I'm also curious as to why there are so many copies of call SnapeCharacerDialouge from _call_SnapeCharacerDialouge when a few recursive jumps would do the same thing.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
Holy mother of Jabba! Use a spellchecker! I know this is an early version but the shear amount of grammatical mistakes is distracting.
You can escape apostrophes ( ' ) with a backslash ( \ ), so there's no need to omit them. Limit your use of ellipses (...). There's several cases where a simple period (.) will do. Look at for more advice.

Additionally the sex being in one giant nested label will cause headaches from not knowing when a code block ends. A couple smaller labels to break them up will serve you well. I'm also curious as to why there are so many copies of call SnapeCharacerDialouge from _call_SnapeCharacerDialouge when a few recursive jumps would do the same thing.
Most of the text written was done directly in vs with little to no proofreading. It was just to have some cohesion for the story and will be redone with proper grammar and proofreading.

The sex menu as it is will change too. I just had to get something down to map out ideas for myself.

I have never coded in Ren'Py before this and I only started learning how to use it a few days ago. I will change and improve the code as much as i can as i learn more. Breaking things down into labels is something I plan on doing when I expand the scenarios based on certain levels of affection/Submissiveness.

But I very much appreciate your feedback and will keep what you say in mind. The next update might be really big as I build a solid foundation for the world you can explore with proper drawings instead of sims placeholders.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
To be fair the not-shadowheart character gives a strong vibe of Akaburs style too. The way the proportions are, how the poses are done and the like give the vibe.

Someone has beaten me to the joke of another hermione trainer, alas, good luck! Make it at least to 0.5.0 if not 1.0.0 ;)

SafNap

May 8, 2020
question: is the background a photo/scene from Runescape? or at least inspired, because it remembers me a LOT.

please continue, the artwork is nice, everyone likes akabur like drawings, AI or not, doesn't matter, go on my friend

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
looks good just wish she was a loli :cool:
Future update: "Whops! Looks like Hermie found a strange potion who turns her into a smol size? New adventures up now!"
With the power of AI, this should be possible and im sure if there is a big demand, it will be implimented. Of course this will be a problem for Patreon, but not for subscribstar. Not sure about itch.io

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
Future update: "Whops! Looks like Hermie found a strange potion who turns her into a smol size? New adventures up now!"
With the power of AI, this should be possible and im sure if there is a big demand, it will be implimented. Of course this will be a problem for Patreon, but not for subscribstar. Not sure about itch.io
No.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Nah, it appeals to me as a fan of Akabur. It's more Akabur nostalgia than Hermione nostalgia.
Did you notice the name of the whole game yet? I mean, you can't really put any character more 'front and center' as a focus than naming the whole game after them. That's why the criticism. If the title were 'Sorceress Seducer' or whatever then that's a different matter. But with this title, the game is specifically trying to appeal to fans of one specific character from popular fiction.

I have the exact same criticism about The Witcher. Changing all the essential lore and having something only 'loosely based on' or 'somewhat inspired by' The Witcher franchise would have been fine if the producers hadn't wanted to specifically appeal to the huge existing fanbase for The Witcher, and specifically for the known characters. Trying to appeal to an existing fanbase, but then disrespecting what they obviously love, is not just incredibly disrespectful and manipulative, it's also crazily stupid in just begging for backlash.

Reactions: dav121

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I mean people have their preferences and all...but she dosent look like hermie? Since in this one she has wrinkles.
Im pretty sure people already played(sadly like myself when I was a kid) the old game "Witch trainer" which made the old classic "cartoon" version of her, which have a big amount of people liking this art style of hers, while other prefers the more 3D, "realistic" art style. But personally this one is the best I currently saw:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personaly speaking, this version in this game looks a bit to anime, which is all good and fine since I also enjoy anime/manga/hentai art style, but I think this dosent mix well. Howeve, the second girl with the black hair and bun looks really good!

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes