2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

EdgeAI

Sep 4, 2024
Hermione Trainer

> Female Snape
> Sex with mouse
> No Hermione

What
I posted about it, but I'm waiting to release Hermione content until its in a more complete state. She will be the main girl so I want her content to be more polished and complete when I release it. Don't worry, Hermione will be the main focus.

Reactions: ArhraCole

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
> Account created: Wednesday
Aye mate, what happened? You were super active and then all your posts got deleted.

exter

May 29, 2017
I posted about it, but I'm waiting to release Hermione content until its in a more complete state. She will be the main girl so I want her content to be more polished and complete when I release it. Don't worry, Hermione will be the main focus.
Honestly, after seeing this genderbend Snape I wouldn't mind a Snape Trainer (y)

Reactions: habsrule44

EdgeAI

Sep 4, 2024
> Account created: Wednesday
Aye mate, what happened? You were super active and then all your posts got deleted.
I made a new account specifically for my interacting with my game instead of using my old personal account.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Hermione Trainer

> Female Snape
> Sex with mouse
> No Hermione

What
New to scam WEG development? Classic carrot on a stick.

Edit:
I know MFers here are not actually white knighting for fucking AKA "i invented the WEG scams scene" BUR...

Last edited:

EdgeAI

Sep 4, 2024
New to scam WEG development? Classic carrot on a stick.

Edit:
I know MFers here are not actually white knighting for fucking AKA "i invented the WEG scams scene" BUR...
Its not a carrot on a stick, I cant just magically conjure up a shitton of content to release. Including Hermione in this update would be completely pointless. It takes time to make a game and Snape is who I use to practice and see what works. Why would I waste time making a ton of content for her that might not be useful at all when the final design for her appearance is still in the air. I have to develop the game in a way that makes sense to me.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Sounds really bad.

Unless updates will be more often than once 8 months.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
There's a lot of negativity in here, so I'm going to say that I love the look of this Hermione. Maybe the best non-OG yet!

The gender-bent Snape is a fun idea and opens the possibility of Snapette seeking to corrupt Hermione to the muff side in direct competition with MC trainer, which I submit is an original innovation in the Witch Trainer-universe of games.

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
So far so good, hoping for a slow burn with lots of content, ideally not too many stick out your tongue scenes(I've never understood why all ai art games have that). Never once have I been like oh man, I can't wait to see a girls tongue. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what other concepts/characters are introduced.

Reactions: frogsplash

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
So far 0,2 there is a disturbing lack of Hermione.
Well, at least there is an interactable mouse hole. Got to find joy in the smallest of things.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So I found the sex scene and it's fury content. While I don't mind (hell my sig has a two fury heavy games), I imagine people will be displeased at the surprise.

Also you don't need to draw outlines on the fluids. Doesn't match the style and the product looks amateurish. Compare the original with the edits I made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does v0.2 have less content than V0.1 or am I missing something?
The sex management file is gone and the Hermione content is current inaccessible, but there is a mouse that will blow you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
There's a lot of negativity in here, so I'm going to say that I love the look of this Hermione. Maybe the best non-OG yet!

The gender-bent Snape is a fun idea and opens the possibility of Snapette seeking to corrupt Hermione to the muff side in direct competition with MC trainer, which I submit is an original innovation in the Witch Trainer-universe of games.
What Hermione? There is no Hermione in this game.

Reactions: VoitKO

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It's the 758th version of this, I will be interested in it only if Snape can train Hermione too, and if there's scenes with Genie and Snape using her together. That's one of the only thing the other games didn't do.

Reactions: nada_nix
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes