3.00 star(s) 23 Votes
Feb 6, 2018
I play thunder dragon which lets me discard a thunder dragon to grab a thunder dragon from my deck to my hand, then i can do it again

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I was wondering if the patches were getting uploaded on here or not, if the next patch doesn't get uploaded then it'd be better to just get it on steam. Next patch will include deck editing and scenes for losing.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
My personal recommendation: play it with CheatEngine. Find the memory for the boss' health (4byte integer), drop it to 1, throw any damage, win. No point in dealing with unbalanced shit

Music is really nice, but it bugs out and stops playing most of the time.

Reactions: Asgth and D-O
May 15, 2020
My personal recommendation: play it with CheatEngine. Find the memory for the boss' health (4byte integer), drop it to 1, throw any damage, win. No point in dealing with unbalanced shit

Music is really nice, but it bugs out and stops playing most of the time.
Yeah CE is fucking complicated af (last time I tried it anyways). Not worth it imo.

64bitanus

Jan 6, 2019
Game is gas, I bought it on Steam. Over there the devs are involved with the community and have already put out a patch that fixes difficulty and bugs, as well as a roadmap for all the changes they're going to make and things they're going to add. Definitely not the "final" verson as much as that's implied by the tag here. If anyone knows how I can put the newer version on here to help anyone out, I'm open to learning lol

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Whelp, gotta wait for the copy here to update before I try the alleged rebalanced version(s), it is borderline unplayable in the state the version in the thread is in.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Game is gas, I bought it on Steam. Over there the devs are involved with the community and have already put out a patch that fixes difficulty and bugs, as well as a roadmap for all the changes they're going to make and things they're going to add. Definitely not the "final" verson as much as that's implied by the tag here. If anyone knows how I can put the newer version on here to help anyone out, I'm open to learning lol
1683885983804.png
source: taken from cs rin ru
for file hosts look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/
i dumb and can't find f95 official faq for uploaders, if there is one, reply thank.

Last edited:

64bitanus

Jan 6, 2019
View attachment 2614740
source: taken from cs rin ru
for file hosts look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/
i dumb and can't find f95 official faq for uploaders, if there is one, reply thank.
Thank you!! It appears it's simply a unity game and doesn't need any fancy steam emulation or anything to run (figures, lol), so here you guys are :)

Patch notes for 1.0.3c:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the current roadmap as of 08/05/23:

Last edited:

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Thank you!! It appears it's simply a unity game and doesn't need any fancy steam emulation or anything to run (figures, lol), so here you guys are :)

Mega

Patch notes for 1.0.3c:

And the current roadmap as of 08/05/23:
can confirm that this version works. thanks for the upload hero

Reactions: 64bitanus

BapsZeta

Jul 18, 2022
this game is fire, even if it doesn't pan out more than this every bit of what it already is was well worth it

Wallofflame

May 18, 2021
Right the 1.0.0 Version was atrocious to play (one char with a 20 turn stall win-con was playable).
Tried the 1.0.3 and ... it's still awful. At least they fixed some of the bugs BUT half the decks are still fucking unplayable.
At least the animated scenes are alright.

Reactions: papel

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
Right the 1.0.0 Version was atrocious to play (one char with a 20 turn stall win-con was playable).
Tried the 1.0.3 and ... it's still awful. At least they fixed some of the bugs BUT half the decks are still fucking unplayable.
At least the animated scenes are alright.
Which decks are unplayable exactly? I'm having fun playing it, just wondering which decks are giving you trouble?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
basic tips to play this game
  • cycle fast and discard if useless
  • get the invincible glyph card out as fast as possible, each deck usually has one
  • (usually) dont add more cards to your deck
im not pro enough to win with every char on 1.0.0 but 1.0.3 was pretty doable

Reactions: Jinsoyun

BlargFTW

Apr 8, 2020
This game is mostly alright w/ nice animations but, so far at least, playing the fairy girl with her forest outfit deck is an absolute nightmare of bad luck.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah CE is fucking complicated af (last time I tried it anyways). Not worth it imo.
Not really complicated, just very dryly presented. CE does it's best, but you are *directly* editing memory in your computer when you use it.

It's one of those things which takes a lot of time to get used to, but once you do start figuring it out it all falls into place quickly and then you can do whatever.

Reactions: papel

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
One thing I don't understand is why people are hating on this game so much and it's decks, it's a really good game and fun to play!
I guess people just don't understand how to play the decks and lose each time? And just say "game bad" without trying to learn how it works?

Reactions: nulnil
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes