3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

nick diggerson

May 1, 2018
I love deckbuilders so I thought this game was gonna be awesome but unfortunately the dev forgot to add the ability to build decks in this game. Like seriously wtf was the dev thinking when he put these decks together??? Most of the decks are so shit you have no chance at winning even if the boss had the same hp as you. (which they do not for some reason???)

If you wanna make this shit playable you gotta let the player build their own deck for starters. Preferrably without some shitty card unlock system either. Like I like the idea of themed decks but let me control the amount of each card in my deck for christ's sake

Aug 9, 2019
This is the 1.0 version which has a critical bug against the "Blindfolded Ashka" enemy resulting in a softlock. Dev confirmation . I downloaded from MEGA, I don't know if the other links have the 1.0.1. Can anyone confirm they're all 1.0, and if they are, can someone share the hotfix?

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
I really hate futanaris, I feel they are ruining tomboys as the point of tomboys is that they can be masculine without a dick, but I'm dangerously addicted to deckbuilders and literally cannot NOT try this game.

Damn you. I'm very afraid I'll start liking any of this nonsense... especially if it's a fun game.

you sir sound like an idiot ngl, futa is literally just a girl with a penis. not a personality thing, a tomboy is a personality thing that anyone can have. a futa can be girly, shy or even emo. i think you need to learn your stuff before leaving a message that makes zero sense.

Reactions: rupuka and ViviX12
Mar 19, 2018
...WAIT THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION??? what the fuck

i was like, "man this seems kinda rough, i like it a bit, but i bet it'll get great after some updates!" came here to comment on that, maybe give a review--and then i saw IT WAS THE FINAL VERSION??????? LEGIT????? that's insane

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
...WAIT THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION??? what the fuck

i was like, "man this seems kinda rough, i like it a bit, but i bet it'll get great after some updates!" came here to comment on that, maybe give a review--and then i saw IT WAS THE FINAL VERSION??????? LEGIT????? that's insane

if this is a final version im very disappointed, its practically impossible to do and the balance is garbage.

Reactions: Asgth

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Really cool game, thanks for the upload!

I played a few hours yesterday, and got about 2/3 of the unlocks, so this is not a final review, but i really like the gameplay and the design. The victory animations could use a bit of improvement or variety, but for me the gameplay still carries the experience.

But this game seriously needs a deck list. It's a bit difficult to form plans without a full list of your cards and depending on the match up it can be important to reduce or bloat my deck, and seeing everything on one page would make it a lot easier.

Edit after reading a few comments:

Deathgrip is nice, her wolf theme is my favorite, but she isn't particularly strong in my opinion.
If you want balance breakingly OP quick runs, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Not a proper review yet since while the game is finished the devs are going to be adding more.
The game is hard and is more of a card battler than a deck builder. That being said when you figure out how to play the game and indentify how the different decks work it becomes rather fun. The devs have written a guide on the steam page which certainly helps though the guide is incomplete for now. There is potential for a good game and has a unique playstyle with summoning minions so I'll be keeping my eye on this game. The download on this thread really needs to get updated though since its missing patches that fix bugs and makes a few decks stronger so that they're not underpowered.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so for the torrent file, is there a seed? (i download that cuz it is 353 mb thinking it is the new version) because i could only download up 99% and there is no sign of a seed after that

Last edited:

warlockk

Mar 16, 2020
I really enjoyed this game. Beat the game with all characters and managed to only lose once, the default deck for the catgirl is real weak so I just ditched that immediately and picked a different one.

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know how to modify the save to have completed every motif? Curious about what the result is, because the game says there's an unlock or something if you manage to win a run with every one on a given character.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This could be actually quite fun if the Dev had any clue whatsoever when it comes to the balance behind card games and especially why it almost never works to just randomly throw cards together in an environment where actual synergy is crucial...and since the Dev put together said environment I can't fathom what they were thinking would be the result other than a frustrating and tedious slog-fest. If the issues get addressed and fixed though - and with the planned expansion of the content in mind - this has the potential to be not only hot but also pretty entertaining to play.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Some of the cards seem broken, cards that are supposed to draw 2 only draw 1, a basic one that is supposed to give 2 blue only gives 1. There isn't a way to even see the decks before you are playing with them to understand what you are working with. This seems incomplete and even if it is "complete" I hope it gets some patches.

pie4155

Mar 21, 2019
Game is not balanced at all. Best deck is the Witch pixie which you have to unlock. You just give girls to an ugly bastard and he beats up your opponent. xD

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Well, the game got balance patches or rather easy mode, hope we will see those here

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I found it pretty fun. I just wish the AI would put up more of a fight. Even just a survival mode would be a good change of pace.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes