4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I'm not sure if it'll pan out in a domination route necessarily (though it's not out the question, I'll have to see how it pans out), but there's definitely going to be a romance route with you in control that definitely won't be dependent on being in a cage.
Simone's character design was designed to be super innocent to make her eminently corruptible. So far the story has panned out with more her corrupting you than vice versa, but it's definitely something I'm looking forward to getting to.
Need Simone to corrupt me more <3 <3 <3
I live for the MC getting corrupted, not just by Simone, but by everyone else as well... you're really putting out a product that aligns to my interests. Looking forward to more forced/coerced content pushed onto the MC :love:

The more artists/developers I follow seem to have SubscribeStar accounts (for obvious reasons, of course). The more I see, the more likely I am to finally move over there myself.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
This update's definitely the most sexual so far, with striptease, spanking, handjob, cum eating, caging, and mutual masturbation scenes. But no, no BJ or sex yet. We're definitely getting there though!

They should work okay! If you're having issues please let me know so I can patch in some fixes
I'm horny. Peek.

I couldn't resist and downloaded the game again. Wanted to wait for a couple more days to be included but it's such a hot story.

It's been a while since I've been this excited for a text-based male to female story. Probably since Fallen Champion and that was... 6 years ago or so?

Congrats Natnatnat and keep up the great work!

Reactions: makeaoleliu

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I've searched for the game you mentioned online but i didn't find anything where did you find it ?
It's funny because I searched for it when I posted this (I wanted to know how long it's been) and I can't find it, either.

It used to be a short game available in TFGamesSite. In fact, I also have an account there and will ask about it, lol. It was a very incomplete work, abandoned a long time ago, of some sort of gladiator champion that turned into a girl overnight by a curse. And he needs cum to survive and has to learn to be a slut, basically. His/her sidekick was a wolf-morph. The whole thing was hot as fuck, lol.

Edit: Found the link to the version. You might need a TFgame site account, btw.

Reactions: azsxwdcefvrgbthnjmk

azsxwdcefvrgbthnjmk

Aug 25, 2023
It's funny because I searched for it when I posted this (I wanted to know how long it's been) and I can't find it, either.

It used to be a short game available in TFGamesSite. In fact, I also have an account there and will ask about it, lol. It was a very incomplete work, abandoned a long time ago, of some sort of gladiator champion that turned into a girl overnight by a curse. And he needs cum to survive and has to learn to be a slut, basically. His/her sidekick was a wolf-morph. The whole thing was hot as fuck, lol.

Edit: Found the link to the version. You might need a TFgame site account, btw.
Thanks for finding it

Reactions: Dalurker

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Love Simon being the keyholder. She could be kind of dom that figures out your secretly into it(even if it has to be explained to her) and wants you to be happy. Those can actually go pretty hard as they are only limited by the mc's own masochism.

Belfaier

May 2, 2024
A very good game and story. I can't wait to see how it develops. The characters, scenes and dialogues are of very high quality and it's a pleasure to read. I really enjoy the process of slow transformation and the good descriptions and reflections of the main character only enhance the effect. I can't wait for new content.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I'm enjoying this game, but hope it won't be lacking sex with as many characters as possible. I do enjoy the slow burn, but it needs to reach somewhere, sometime. Fuck Simone, fuck the Queen, fuck Elodie, fuck Colette, fuck the real Princess. Hella, as long as the MC gets to fuck their pussies, he can fuck Jacques, Merat and even his dear "father" the King, while posing as miss de la Ruthe. You can even add the "acronym that shan't be named", for fun and good measure, as long as pussy's on the menu before the MC's junk vanishes for good! If these measly wishes can't be fulfilled, just hope the game won't turn out as an inescapable rabbit-hole towards emasculation and submissiveness. My sweet-spot in TF is where the tension and scandal lies, lines are broken, and broken again in reverse, rather than in the complete deletion/replacement of one's prior identity.

Kelzan

Oct 19, 2018
do you guys recommend any games similar to this? i really loved the slow burn style of it and all the characters, and the way the protagonist slowly starts liking his situation is so cute!

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Really looking forward to the next part of the story and the fanbase you've built up seems really positive.
Please keep going... I will continue to serve and obey the queen... Hopefully.

Reactions: Dreadlain
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes