Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
v13.0
Mine:

• 1500 lines of script
  • 201 renders
  • Big Event with Tom
  • Big event with Cody
  • Continuation of the event with Wilson.
Other
  • Completely redesigned “ choices from the past part” system that harmonizes perfectly with everything already in the game. It is now visually more pleasing and understandable.
  • Disclamer
  • Added phone to the interface with a beautiful animation (upper right corner)
  • Added all statistics, character descriptions, and there is a groundwork for further development of this device
  • 1000+- lines of script
  • Changed some details of the main menu interface
  • Changed the appearance of the gallery, added the ability to unlock all scenes (lower left corner), image blurring replaced by a light blackout
  • Created game icon
  • Added system of changing text window and text during the game - now you can remove black text box and instead of it will be white text with black outline more in the image at the bottom of this post).
Wow I was wondering why this didn't get updated for so long. It seems the dev/s have been working on all this time.

Happy to see you back on tracks man

THX

Reactions: gtpman

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusContract2-STICK4LUCK-13.0Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
Wow a lot have change!

Nice update and in complete contrast to the older updates, this one has a lot of changes and good changes and some progress with almost all the possible paths (if not all). Seems like the project gets a new breath. If he manage to put that much work in so little time, I have really high hope for the future of the game.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I didnt play the game because I read that a succubus cant have a penis and a vagina at the same time. This is quite sad, in my opinion.

Now I want to ask, did I read it wrong or if not, could this change in the future?

Idea: Maybe you can save the sperm und use it when you want.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
It will excite the minds of some people and add to their enjoyment of the game. But for some people it is "unacceptable", etc. For this reason, there is an alternative in the form of a pill.
To some people, all options are unacceptable.

I don't understand those types

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Starting with v13.0 update it is recommended to start a new game to see all the new features. "

It is "recommended"...but...is it "required?"
lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Shouldn't be required. It's just that there is a new way to select choices from previous game, which is in the beginning.
I downloaded and played it, and half of my saves didn't work, so it broke half of my saves. So, I would say it is required if you are on certain paths.

Mondprinzessin

Jan 2, 2022
I downloaded and played it, and half of my saves didn't work, so it broke half of my saves. So, I would say it is required if you are on certain paths.
Can you send me some broken saves? I went an extra mile to try and keep things compatible. But maybe I missed something.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusContract2-STICK4LUCK-14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes