TheDarknessss

Jan 12, 2021
I hope to see more scenes with the Principal and Dustin, so far they are the only two I found interesting

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Wow this game is great
I ply with disabling futa content and i can play as it is a female MC ... is very rare to have this power in selecting the path as the player want.

For me Kris is super hot with a 2 BBCs in her holes!

Amazing story

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stick4Luck

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusContract2-STICK4LUCK-13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I like the changes in the prelude. Ported event history from Succubus Contract 1, it's simple, it's transparent, clear to understand. Rating this change as a big "+" but still don't know what is new in case of Wilson path continuation, [The path ends after Wilson exits MC's room where MC is exhausted/sleeping after being fucked by Wilson and/or not raped by Tom while sleeping] and that's something i think, was in earlier version too.

New path with Cody, the same as in Wilson path [MCs room, difference is MC is with Cody, and you can humiliate Tom]

But don't see Tom new path. . . it ends after we are bringing towel to Tom while he is in the shower.

One thing i don't understand is the barman, we can give in temptation, but we can't please our desire for cum that time, and i dunno why.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I like the changes in the prelude. Ported event history from Succubus Contract 1, it's simple, it's transparent, clear to understand. Rating this change as a big "+" but still don't know what is new in case of Wilson path continuation, [The path ends after Wilson exits MC's room where MC is exhausted/sleeping after being fucked by Wilson and/or not raped by Tom while sleeping] and that's something i think, was in earlier version too.

New path with Cody, the same as in Wilson path [MCs room, difference is MC is with Cody, and you can humiliate Tom]

But don't see Tom new path. . . it ends after we are bringing towel to Tom while he is in the shower.

One thing i don't understand is the barman, we can give in temptation, but we can't please our desire for cum that time, and i dunno why.
Maybe the Barman has a low sperm count or something? I'd imagine it like wanting Mountain Dew and only being handed a knockoff brand diet lemon soda. It probably wouldn't satisfy the craving at all...

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes