Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I hope everybody is having fun playing Influencing. I have a lot more coming soon! :)
Is there any way to make a character lie all the time? Or increase the odds of lying? Like a slider for "lying" fetish, with characters that have active lying to the max just bullshitting you nonstop.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Unlocking stuff is not a punishment. It's one development challenge. But some people don't like it. Hence you have a cheat button to unlock it. If you like challenge, play it normal. If you don't like, I left the option to bypass it. About cock sizes, like in real life, it don't need to be perfect to make someone cum... Seems like you want to remove every single challenge from the game. Whats the fun in it? :unsure:

I hope everybody is having fun playing Influencing. I have a lot more coming soon! :)
I get what you're game is going for bro, and I didn't mean it like that in terms of making the game more difficult. Tbh there really isnt anything that's difficult about the game in general. I meant for ways to simplify stuff like how if the player char is even off by 1 length or girth the sex isnt satisfying to either party, and I don't want to see this game's support waiver. The main reason I was suggesting the simplification of certain things like instead of length & girth using like small, medium, large or monster, wasnt for myself but mostly due to the fact that a lot of people don't want things complicated when they're trying to rub one out. But once again I didn't mean anything bad by it, I just love corruption sandbox management games like this one and I want to see it succeed.

Reactions: evlbruce
Sep 14, 2020
I get what you're game is going for bro, and I didn't mean it like that in terms of making the game more difficult. Tbh there really isnt anything that's difficult about the game in general. I meant for ways to simplify stuff like how if the player char is even off by 1 length or girth the sex isnt satisfying to either party, and I don't want to see this game's support waiver. The main reason I was suggesting the simplification of certain things like instead of length & girth using like small, medium, large or monster, wasnt for myself but mostly due to the fact that a lot of people don't want things complicated when they're trying to rub one out. But once again I didn't mean anything bad by it, I just love corruption sandbox management games like this one and I want to see it succeed.
Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik the pleasure is not as much related to actually the size of the junk but seems to weight a lot more to the fact if the character likes specific type of sex, i.e "Fucking" (Vaginal) or "Anal". If you manage to get their pleasure into decent levels at least once their related stat will increase more towards liking it and next time the sex will give better results.

This is in general why I personally always increase the likeness of fucking (passive) in females at the initial generator cause there are too many female NPCs that just dislike vaginal sex for whatever reason in default values imo.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik the pleasure is not as much related to actually the size of the junk but seems to weight a lot more to the fact if the character likes specific type of sex, i.e "Fucking" (Vaginal) or "Anal". If you manage to get their pleasure into decent levels at least once their related stat will increase more towards liking it and next time the sex will give better results.
Part of the game's appeal is training a random police officer or tech CEO who only likes riding cowgirl into a cocksucking addict through manipulation. It may become more clear further into the game's development as more mechanics are fleshed out I reckon, right now it's more of a detailed relationship life sim, but somewhere down the line I would imagine (Just from the promotional/main menu screen aesthetics and literal game name) that there will be more options and ways to socially hack and manipulate people.

Wouldn't be surprised if there comes a time when you can maneuver around social barriers and NPCs opinion of you in more indirect ways, like having people who are really into you uphold your reputation/spread your name, or engaging in the same hobby as another person (Sports with them in the park, games at home, buying clothes with a plus 1 for fashion, etc etc) and maybe philanthropy or "answer question with answer that suits their personality" type mini-games in conversation. Right now, unlike many initial projects that flesh these things out first, Golden Crow seems intent on shaping the bones and skeleton of the game first, which is the right call for attracting fans and attention.

Right now the most fleshed out parts of the game are the basic stat tracking, genetics system for variety, and of course the fucking. Correct call so far as making a career out of development is concerned, imo.

GothicDraconis

Jul 20, 2017
ok I found a weird bug when a person has to go to work during a black screen sex traveling transition the game throws an exception

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
The update broke the Android version for me. Using the S23 Ultra. Each time going to a new location, on-screen keyboard opens and has to be manually closed. When a script initiates (such as an interaction starts), the game becomes completely unresponsive to touch inputs and is impossible to progress, making it unplayable.

I tried reinstalling, restarting phone, and nothing has changed.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I hope the next update will complete the pregnancy mechanic with some actual growing bellies and births. I think it would also make sense to make characters have birthdays so that they can actually age or in the case of children, grow up. In order to not stretch the playtime and make waiting for certain things extremely exhausting, I would recommend introducing a seasons based time system that consists of spring, summer, fall and winter with each season only spanning 4 weeks much like in 'Love & Sex: Second Base'. I think that's a really good compromise so that stuff like pregnancies don't take forever and characters can actually get older if you play a lot.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Maybe i'm blind, but how do you get a job to earn money? When I hover over University it says job: Professor career but yet I don't see anywhere how I can take this job. The director's office is also empty aswell the professor room.

EDIT: Oh, never mind I just found it when I posted this reply. It's on your phone underneath manage career.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not sure if it's planned but when you're in multiple relationships and discusssing it with an NPC it would be nice to have a list all option.

Additionally, and i'm sure this a longer term endeavor it would be nice to be able to add onto genealogy without having to start a new game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 48 Votes