fesoj21

Jan 29, 2020
So far the update is great I'm really enjoying and glad the dev has put so much work into this game. An idea I have is adding a new layer of customization of freckles and moles on face or body and different preset placements or maybe a slider to determine said placement. It would add a nice new layer of customization and natural look to the characters!

Reactions: Cock-Tail :v

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
i wanna ask, is there a way to see the female sideways during character creation, some of em are too unique for me during scenes

Socratinovovic

Mar 2, 2018
Hey a friend of mine wants to know if you know if incest will be a thing later in the game... again... I'm asking for a friend.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Other playable characters aren't doing anything, whenever I hover mouse over them they're always doing nothing, is this happening to someone else? New game for reference, not an old save.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hey a friend of mine wants to know if you know if incest will be a thing later in the game... again... I'm asking for a friend.
Your friend must have been asleep during the patreon purge. Credit card processors don't want people using their services to watch people fuck dogs or their mom so they told patreon they better stop that so patreon did (kinda). There's an incest mod on discord but it's outdated and frankly it kinda sucked as all it did was simply allow family members to bang with the same context as if they weren't related at all. Best bet is if someone mods it back in or crow goes the "I didn't upload that incest mod! Must have been one of those pesky modders! :^)" route like (mostly) everyone else.
Other playable characters aren't doing anything, whenever I hover mouse over them they're always doing nothing, is this happening to someone else? New game for reference, not an old save.
I've not played the latest version but I remember with how the stats worked, if you had a character with a certain set of stats, they would often meander about until one of their needs got very low. For example, if you had a character that was a slob and not social, they wouldn't bother showering or socializing until their respective stats got really low.

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
So far my only issue with NPCs is that I want to be able to pick their butts,and I'd like to be able to purchase sex toys for them.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone got any tips for generating good looking npcs? I drastically lowered the older couple count but my town still has a bunch of grannies in it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm hoping to eventually have the ability to insert custom characters into the game. Sometimes you get just the right combination of good looking traits on an NPC only to find out that it's basically impossible to woo them. Also, the default color palettes are few, so everyone's basically wearing the same outfit.

Reactions: kpao_e

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm hoping to eventually have the ability to insert custom characters into the game. Sometimes you get just the right combination of good looking traits on an NPC only to find out that it's basically impossible to woo them. Also, the default color palettes are few, so everyone's basically wearing the same outfit.
It should be possible though, strange no one made the mod for that yet. Like, their looks should be a constant that's assigned to them randomly, right? And this constant will interact with scenes, being responsible for the sprite choice. So it should be kept somewhere and should be possible to change. Logically, it shouldn't be all that difficult to change what you want to a random character, then... but i have no idea how Ren'Py works in detail, let alone this particular code. Maybe it's much more difficult than i imagine.

Reactions: kpao_e
4.00 star(s) 48 Votes