ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There seems to be a bug with how the game handles drinking water during travels. This becomes noticeable on lower layers, when the travel times can be 10+ days.

In my case, while on layer 6 i've had 5 flasks of safe water, and 15 filled with water from layer 6:

1724536394130.png

1724535758794.png

Descending to layer 7 took 14 days. At the end of the descent the game gets all confused:

1724536072033.png

1724535869151.png

It should be 14 empty flasks and 6 with the water from layer VI. Instead, it seems that all math was done on the first water type, ignoring the amount was insufficient and creating a "water debt" so to speak. The glitch is particularly nasty because it affects subsequent refills.

Included a save from arrival to layer VII, so the earlier steps and the math involved can be examined with back button.

edit: seems to be a foraging bug on layer VII. It only works the first time it's used. Subsequent foraging:

1724537155122.png

1724537162989.png

Last edited:

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
So like
Does this game have cheats?
There is a debug menu in the settings allowing you to change add or remove items even relics. I used to teleport to other levels it to avoid the frozen level where the demon that kills you after a certain amount of time.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssDiverInteractive-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loliumsoup

Sep 11, 2021
Uh, there's plenty of things to interact with, in my opinion. What things did you want to do that you weren't able to do?

That... is embarrassing. I can't believe no one's ever reported that bug tbh. Sorry about that! I just fixed it on the Github, and it should be gone in 1.2.2, which will be published soon and contains some other bug fixes as well (probably tomorrow). Hopefully the quick fix helps make up for the longstanding bug at least a little bit!

The "Use a Combination of Relics" option is basically meant as a "GM fiat" option for the player. Since the game started without many Relics implemented in the gameplay, it was available in case players came up with combos I hadn't added yet. It's kind of unavoidable due to the nature of the game as being based on a static CYOA. I can see why it's a bit incongruent, but I think it's valuable to help maintain the original spirit of the adventure!
Well I assume there is probably some way I can encounter layer threats or generally look around the place. Though I find myself very confused with only being able to grab relics/curses and go up and down. Do I need to buy a companion or something? There is probably some way for one to have sex given the pregnancy related curses but I have yet to find such a thing. I am just really confused and I hope what I am saying makes sense. Perhaps I am just blind and am missing an important gui element. I don't know maybe I need a tutorial or something? Based on other comments I am under the understanding there is ways to do stuff I just can't seem to find it myself. Sorry if I am coming across as rude, I don't intend to be and wish you well with your game's development.

BurniatedPheasant

Jun 26, 2023
Carry weight equation should look more like this
5 + ((math.cbrt($mc.height) * _fitCor * (($mc.cSex == "Male") ? 4 : 3)) //4)
5 seems to be the base carry weight intended by Stellinearized, and should be taken as the floor. The cuberoot of the height gives us a pretty good aproximation of height to strength ratio. Fitness scales well with this asuming the values lie between 1-5. The strength ratio for sex should be about a 25% difference in favor of males. Gender doesn't matter, only sex. Therefor a new variable should be made keeping track of the current sex, probably should cross over when gender is completely male or female. At the end it is floored by //4 normalizing it to an intiger.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes