Xyvil

Jan 27, 2024
I enjoy seeing how fucking pigified and ugly the women this animator makes, he turns gaming hotties into disgusting filthy hags for bottom dueling fetishist who enjoy bimbofied garbage to consume...

Can you imagine showing that Samus to a Japanese Metroid fan? Dude would faint on the spot

Metroid when Sweet Baby Inc. is involved

View attachment 4056006
it's okay, she's just that had working girl addicted to crack

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
its the face, seems like its specifically the eyes?
The eyes and overall facial structure to me, especially around the cheeks. Just has a long face that looks like a 60-70 year old woman heavy on the makeup trying to look way younger and you can just tell anyway.
Definitely the whole face. I think for me it's the strong smile lines eventhough she's not making many expressions.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
Space Girl Walk Test Animation
View attachment 4053543 View attachment 4053544

Hey everyone, Sorry for delays. Just was busy updating my base model even some more. Here is a test animation. Hope you guys like it, And thanks for the support. As thanks I have included a nude version for you all.

Workupload

Pixeldrain

Info
What I´ve heard from people on his Dc... this is the Intro of or Scene where a Blow any maybe a bit of Handjob will be Included and after that there should be 1 Sex scene.
The Good news he already worked alot on the BJ and Hj scene Before that on which means the waiting time should this time way way less... maybe even 2 Weeks ish. But not gonna make any promises... maybe he was unhappy with the other ones and starts new....
I really wanted to make this a wallpaper but I can’t because of the way it’s framed

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Made a Zip that has everything from OP (up to 21.09.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.09.21 -- X3D

Subfolders:
-Call of Duty -DC -Dead or Alive -Final-Fantasy -Harry Potter -League of Legends -Marvel -Metal Gear -Naruto -Nier
-Overwatch -Resident-Evil -Street-Fighter -Witcher

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

Sub-Sub-Subfolders:
"Series of Character" (Example: Powergirl 1, Powergirl 2, Powergirl 3 Part 1-4)

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.09.21 -- X3D -> DC -> Powergirl -> "Series of Character" -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: DC -> Powergirl -> "Mod-Author" -> "Series of Character" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or X3D him/herself.

There are no new files since there is nothing new from the Author
Its just everything from OP put into one File and sorted.

IMPORTANT
Some Animations are duplicated because there are more than 1 Girl active.
Example: "Futa Pharah X Tracer 1" so the Animation is in Pharah´s folder and in Tracer´s folder.

If you are short on storage, delete those duplicates, personally i wont because of the Collection purpose.

56.34 GB (Yes those couple duplicates pushed it)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes