Jan 4, 2020
Definitely keeping an eye on that one.
The MC is a likeable delusional idiot and i am surprised by the amount of art per scene.
It's still AI Art, sure but it's good (enough) AI Art.

Now if their Patreon link would actually lead to a dev page and not just a use profile you could actually support 'em -_-

Haliun

Nov 4, 2023
character on the left in the banner looks familiar, which game did he train the ai on?
Looks like Cerestia from Last Origin to me.
The chick with the big hat looks like Sorceress from Dragon Crown.
Purple haired chick looks like Kazehana from Sekirei

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Shnoz, a very cute start to your game. The ladies are real cuties and I love cuties. Looking forward to the next version. That darn cat was a bitch to find, lol. I hope you have plans to include a quest log and maybe a corruption log as well. It would be nice if we were able to fade the textbox. Being able to rename characters is always an added bonus.

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
Well, not much to see here yet. I'll wait some updates to give it a review.
For now, it's obvious that the dev is new on game dev, there's many newbie things that I'm surely he will fix with more experience. I like the old good isekai, so let's see what will come from this.

Volatys

Jul 23, 2024
Completed the story and managed to avoid the 4 goblins on the road to the city.
Was going back the same way to look for the Mushrooms one of the characters asked but this time I did fight the goblins by myself.
Then I decided to go back to the city and upon entering the area where the 1st scene with Nel happens the screen went black and I couldn't do anything else from then on.

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
Completed the story and managed to avoid the 4 goblins on the road to the city.
Was going back the same way to look for the Mushrooms one of the characters asked but this time I did fight the goblins by myself.
Then I decided to go back to the city and upon entering the area where the 1st scene with Nel happens the screen went black and I couldn't do anything else from then on.
Yeah I released a hotfixed version a while ago already. This Thread is not run by me so I don't know if he will update it or not. Be sure to check out my Itch! There is the hotfixed version. ->

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
Not game-specific realated, but I am so happy with how far AI art has come. So many creative people without illustrative experiance and talent can actually make beautiful works, and it's great.
Thanks . It really means a lot. I always wanted to make this kind of game, but I just could not get into doing the art. Now I can let my creativity flow freely.

Reactions: Deepfaceboy

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
Definitely keeping an eye on that one.
The MC is a likeable delusional idiot and i am surprised by the amount of art per scene.
It's still AI Art, sure but it's good (enough) AI Art.

Now if their Patreon link would actually lead to a dev page and not just a use profile you could actually support 'em -_-
Hey! The dev here. So patreon took a while reviewing my Patreon page, but it's live now and working. I would greatly appreciate any support! ->

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
Well, not much to see here yet. I'll wait some updates to give it a review.
For now, it's obvious that the dev is new on game dev, there's many newbie things that I'm surely he will fix with more experience. I like the old good isekai, so let's see what will come from this.
Hey! Yeah im very new on game dev, if you want you can write me a private message about the things I can improve on/fix!

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
Shnoz, a very cute start to your game. The ladies are real cuties and I love cuties. Looking forward to the next version. That darn cat was a bitch to find, lol. I hope you have plans to include a quest log and maybe a corruption log as well. It would be nice if we were able to fade the textbox. Being able to rename characters is always an added bonus.
Hey! Thanks for the feedback and ideas. I will make sure to keep them in my mind!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
Looks like Cerestia from Last Origin to me.
The chick with the big hat looks like Sorceress from Dragon Crown.
Purple haired chick looks like Kazehana from Sekirei
My man is Sherlock Holmes!

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
'In this unique adventure'
'Transported to a new world by a goddess'

Unique must not mean what I think it means anymore.
Well, do you know a character that is in his underwear and strives to become a king in another world?

Shnoz

Formerly 'Schnosoe'
Aug 9, 2024
That was a fun little playthrough. Expected alot worse with an AI CG game but it wasn't that bad. Maybe because I was more so invested in the actual gameplay then the H-stuff.
Thanks!