EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1725635973003.png

Overview:
In this unique adventure, you play as a character who dreams of becoming a king but struggles with failure in his real life. Transported to a new world by a goddess, he has the chance to achieve his royal ambitions. In this realm, he grows stronger through intimate encounters with women.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-09-06
Developer: Shnoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

rM8slV.png TEYbBV.png vNZlgd.png HRqIko.png FHydlt.png

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'll never understand AI's fixation with sticking clothes to women like they are vacuum packed with another layer of skin. Or shall I say the fixation is of the AI's trainer with this kink? Navel was a thing, but apparently, clothes are sticking to pussies as well now..

Oh well, at least we can still differentiate between a bot and an organic artist... for now :confused:

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
I'll never understand AI's fixation with sticking clothes to women like they are vacuum packed with another layer of skin. Or shall I say the fixation is of the AI's trainer with this kink? Navel was a thing, but apparently, clothes are sticking to pussies as well now..

Oh well, at least we can still differentiate between a bot and an organic artist... for now :confused:
I'm about to be an organic artist, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
That was a fun little playthrough. Expected alot worse with an AI CG game but it wasn't that bad. Maybe because I was more so invested in the actual gameplay then the H-stuff.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

And then you remember that's just straight up a normal art style for actual smut artists, like Akatsuki Souken.