Dblank

Nov 28, 2022
How do you get to the event where you can cry out someone else's name? I see it in a few of the ending hints, but not sure what it's referring to or how to get there.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
How do you get to the event where you can cry out someone else's name? I see it in a few of the ending hints, but not sure what it's referring to or how to get there.
Not 100% sure, but I want to say you need to actually bang the succubus to get that part. I've gotten it a few times, but I went pretty heavy handed on one character to do it. Which of course, requires you to be careful (or just know where those scenes are) so you don't lose before you get to the ending as those scenes are typically soul draining.

Wakka321

Feb 14, 2021
I think I found an error, maybe even two. I am trying to get the caprice highest corruption ending New recruit.
Despite never ignoring caprice i always get the ending where she cheats on me with Marcus. I believe that shouldnt be the case.
THEN I let Anissa steal Marcus soul and it loops back to the point where I call caprice when she is on her way to Marcus and i could again have anissa steal his soul, loop back to phone call, etc. That really shouldnt be the case, right?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I think I found an error, maybe even two. I am trying to get the caprice highest corruption ending New recruit.
Despite never ignoring caprice i always get the ending where she cheats on me with Marcus. I believe that shouldnt be the case.
THEN I let Anissa steal Marcus soul and it loops back to the point where I call caprice when she is on her way to Marcus and i could again have anissa steal his soul, loop back to phone call, etc. That really shouldnt be the case, right?
1. Are you skipping sections?
2. What holiday are you working with.
3. When interacting with Caprice what colors are you picking and/or are they "loving her"?

Wakka321

Feb 14, 2021
3. When interacting with Caprice what colors are you picking and/or are they "loving her"?
1. AFAIK i am not skipping any Caprice interactions
2. July 4th
3. Either the ones that raise corruption or the violet/lavender loving ones. But in order to get corruption really high you also raise promiscuity in the two slightly more hidden scenes when you meet anissa at the pool and go for corruption.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Not 100% sure, but I want to say you need to actually bang the succubus to get that part. I've gotten it a few times, but I went pretty heavy handed on one character to do it. Which of course, requires you to be careful (or just know where those scenes are) so you don't lose before you get to the ending as those scenes are typically soul draining.
Yep, having sex with a succubus (or in Nikki's case sex OR high enough affection), getting married to your fiancé, and then having marital sex will give you the option(s).

1. AFAIK i am not skipping any Caprice interactions
2. July 4th
3. Either the ones that raise corruption or the violet/lavender loving ones. But in order to get corruption really high you also raise promiscuity in the two slightly more hidden scenes when you meet anissa at the pool and go for corruption.
Yep, it was very much a bug. I just created a downloadable patch to fix it. Thank you for finding it and apologies that it messed up your run. Being dismissive towards your fiancé in responses can also count towards "ignoring" them and the "ignore threshold" is much lower when their promiscuity rises.

Any chance to replace or add some new models, love this game
At this point I would say no chance to replace any model. Tons of work for not much return. (even if I would have picked slightly different ones if I had to do it all over again)

As far as adding new. I had plans to add a little bit (not a full on new core succubus) but recent Milovana size constraints have made me think such directions will need a change on the Milovana server end. I am struggling to merge in the already created Patreon stuff without errors already.

I'm thrilled you love it!

Wakka321

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for fixing the loop bug so quickly. But unless the corruption rising answers count also dismissive i think i didnt give any dimissive answers at all.
Is there a way to see the internal stats during a run?

TheTOADster

Apr 21, 2024
At this point I would say no chance to replace any model. Tons of work for not much return. (even if I would have picked slightly different ones if I had to do it all over again)

As far as adding new. I had plans to add a little bit (not a full on new core succubus) but recent Milovana size constraints have made me think such directions will need a change on the Milovana server end. I am struggling to merge in the already created Patreon stuff without errors already.

I'm thrilled you love it!
Thanks for the reply, bummer things aren't working the way you wanted to. In any case, if you plan on doing a sequel or something around the same premise. Sign. me. up.

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
I was doing another random run and I just found out that Anisia can drain you dry before even entering the house. Man there is just so much content in this game, its incredible. I want to say once again great work man and I hope you will keep expanding this game. Maybe with some actual hypno added in would be great but at this point I am just repeating myself. Thank you for this great game. Over the last months this has been by far the best game I have played.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for fixing the loop bug so quickly. But unless the corruption rising answers count also dismissive i think i didnt give any dimissive answers at all.
Is there a way to see the internal stats during a run?
Not rising corruption itself but saying things like you don't have time for her etc will. It is virtually guaranteed that I need to adjust variables because my style is to pick something I think might be close and then see how it feels after testing. (So I'm curious if anyone else has the same feeling that Caprice potentially rejects a faithful life a little too easily.)

Thanks for the reply, bummer things aren't working the way you wanted to. In any case, if you plan on doing a sequel or something around the same premise. Sign. me. up.
I don't have any desire to make anything that isn't unique in some significant aspect. The uniqueness of TOTS in my mind is the scope. Milovana games have sat in a strange position for monetization by threatening copywrite and Patreon's new anti-adult policies.
1721392754060.png
Sadly I'm motivated to spend my next 4 years (about how long TOTS took me) on other projects that interest me more (The ones I would have started with if I wasn't so allergic to coding).

Fall of Haven will be a TOTS prequel of sorts but will have far less dialog and only illustrated art. I'm still a long way off of a public demo.

I was doing another random run and I just found out that Anisia can drain you dry before even entering the house. Man there is just so much content in this game, its incredible. I want to say once again great work man and I hope you will keep expanding this game. Maybe with some actual hypno added in would be great but at this point I am just repeating myself. Thank you for this great game. Over the last months this has been by far the best game I have played.
Yep, Nikki can pull that off too!

I totally want to keep expanding the game but at this point I'm at the mercy of begging the Milovana creator to change size limits who to my knowledge hasn't changed anything of this magnitude in the last decade or so.

Mind control already exists in the Patreon edition stuff. I'm trying to find a way to merge in the rest but even beyond size I'm hit by these such things:
1721392375715.png

Regardless, I'm so happy there are more fans popping up lately! I was really disappointed at it's reception on F95zone for months. (If only I knew to make a timer skip version for my original release...)

Reactions: dorfbach1984

Wakka321

Feb 14, 2021
I cant find that one, how?

Wakka321

Feb 14, 2021
Pretty sure that's the one where if you go to the backyard (before ever entering the house) and then try to go up the side of the house you can run into Anissa.
If you go to the side you meet autumn.
I know you can meet Anissa 2x in the pool area before entering.
You can also meet her at the front door, if you went in the woods first. She does get some soul at the front door scene, but not drain in the sense of a game over scene.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Pretty sure that's the one where if you go to the backyard (before ever entering the house) and then try to go up the side of the house you can run into Anissa.
You can also meet her at the front door, if you went in the woods first. She does get some soul at the front door scene, but not drain in the sense of a game over scene.
I think the scene they are describing is the one where you get back from the forest and look in the front window. Yeah, there isn't a game over scene specific to it but I think she can be potent enough to take all of your soul on certain difficulties.

The Nikki one comes from continuing to follow her in the forest on a non-4th of July day.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
The one I'm thinking of is after you get the key, pretty sure it's if you go and meet Nikki or Kylie out in the forest/past the forest. Instead of going in, you can go back up the side of the building and run into Anissa outside. The side thing to Autumn is only before you meet any of the others if I recall correctly.

Anissa 2x in the pool is both her regular scene and the one with Caprice corruption, correct?

I think the scene they are describing is the one where you get back from the forest and look in the front window. Yeah, there isn't a game over scene specific to it but I think she can be potent enough to take all of your soul on certain difficulties.

The Nikki one comes from continuing to follow her in the forest on a non-4th of July day.
Only done that one once, but I don't recall it being overly crazy. Then again, I'm always on normal now that I think about it... might try a harder one now that I remember those are a thing. I was thinking about her as mentioned higher up in this post (pretty sure it's a black dress with lots of ass teasing but I could be blurring memories right now).

MK9

Jul 10, 2017
first you go to nikky in the forest and get the key then go back to the front door. look inside until anisia dissapears and then just keep waiting outside until she appears and continue to refuse to leave

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Just asking but, how many Lana NTR scene is there? And does Lana have NTR Ending?
Things are pretty light on the NTR end for her. There are 2 scenes that could be considered on the NTR side that come to mind (nap scene, pool party) and I don't remember any endings related to it for her. Someone else can jump in and add any that I forgot though.

Feb 28, 2019
Things are pretty light on the NTR end for her. There are 2 scenes that could be considered on the NTR side that come to mind (nap scene, pool party) and I don't remember any endings related to it for her. Someone else can jump in and add any that I forgot though.
ya thats the only two that come to mind.
Any update on milonova getting the new content indyc ?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes