RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
Is anyone else getting an issue trying to MTool it? I get 'An error occurred during 'ayncinit'.
VM193:0 Unexpected token U in JSON at position 0:SyntaxError: Unexpected token U in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at Object.DataManager.<computed> [as onXhrLoad] (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/core_2.js:1:1837)
at XMLHttpRequest._0x143647.onload (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/core_2.js:1:2505)
at XMLHttpRequest.H.onload (eval at evalr (unknown source), <anonymous>:116:51)
Same isse, any way to resolve it?

From looking at the console reports, i think NW.js is blocking it for some reason, but i cant quite figure out why.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScoppPanda

water_man

Jul 24, 2018
Latest Version

Link might be down eventually beware

Password for Winrar
溫柔海洋@分享於伊莉

v0.54
I was able to get this version of the game to translate through Mtool on a seperate machine, so its either the most up-to-date version is proofed in some way, or there is a secret 3rd thing on the first machine that is preventing Mtool from translating from the start. i'll give the updated version a run through once someone gets a hold of a new download tho.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Same isse, any way to resolve it?

From looking at the console reports, i think NW.js is blocking it for some reason, but i cant quite figure out why.
According to the author of Mtool, the game is incompatible with these latest versions because it uses some Java scripts, which do not work with mtool.

The solution would be to try to translate it externally.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Usual updates are patreon only

For now from google translate it says they are fixes or additions like the swamp

But no clue how to get into the swamp, also that the save files don't work on each version

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Lmao the children you birth are literally a gacha, you can get the girl or boy, but also it's random which one you get

Also the time raising them is also annoying but hey, that's an unique thing in the game, but i'll probably wait till 0.60 to see if they add more scenes with either the pets or/and the children of the MC

f241

Mar 3, 2018
Usual updates are patreon only

For now from google translate it says they are fixes or additions like the swamp

But no clue how to get into the swamp, also that the save files don't work on each version
You need to evolve the Dungeon boss to lvl 5 to unlock swamp

ATinfks

Jun 27, 2019
Lmao the children you birth are literally a gacha, you can get the girl or boy, but also it's random which one you get

Also the time raising them is also annoying but hey, that's an unique thing in the game, but i'll probably wait till 0.60 to see if they add more scenes with either the pets or/and the children of the MC
You know how to get the pets? Im kinda struggling finding how to get em to process the quest in village

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
Aww, i use joiplay, there is no way mtool support android :(, waiting a good guy translate this game to english version :)