Others None The memory a robot girl spins, #1 #2, Translation tools (Needed to tl game. Extra translator needed!)

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
If you are still translating, I wish you all the best in your efforts! (y)(y)(y)
I'm not translating, I found the application sizer and am now just using it with textractor and it allows me to organize the game on one side of the screen and the translated text on the other, it just doesn't make sense to me anymore to manually hunt thru the code and translate it.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'm not translating, I found the application sizer and am now just using it with textractor and it allows me to organize the game on one side of the screen and the translated text on the other, it just doesn't make sense to me anymore to manually hunt thru the code and translate it.
Oh, thats interesting, how does that work? Does that mean the text is already translated and you are just moving it into the game, or is it something else?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
On page 6 i posted a link to the sizer application I found a few weeks ago. This particular game is limited in how many options it gives you in game to size and resize but because of its engine its size is customizable by sizer to reshape it however is needed. On the left side i have textractor x86 running with 3 different translations, bing, google and deepL and right side the game application. Usually bing and google give an error and i'm left with just one of them but that is enough to understand the japanese characters.

show.PNG

Honestly what makes it playable though is the combination of both sizer and textractor imo because without sizer i was constantly flipping back and not efficiently utilizing the entire screen and its just frustrating.

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
On page 6 i posted a link to the sizer application I found a few weeks ago. This particular game is limited in how many options it gives you in game to size and resize but because of its engine its size is customizable by sizer to reshape it however is needed. On the left side i have textractor x86 running with 3 different translations, bing, google and deepL and right side the game application. Usually bing and google give an error and i'm left with just one of them but that is enough to understand the japanese characters.

View attachment 3837735

Honestly what makes it playable though is the combination of both sizer and textractor imo because without sizer i was constantly flipping back and not efficiently utilizing the entire screen and its just frustrating.
Ahh i see

Zoonpetist

Formerly 'Sr Lancelot234'
Mar 29, 2020
I see you guys have made progress over the last year or so. Keep up the good work.

For translators, I'd recommend using , and . The latter is useful for understanding meaning of strange words.

Additionally, I'll also give a simple glossary for common words where translation machines make mistakes:
搾精(さくせい)- Semen extraction
搾精機(さくせいき)- Semen extraction machine
搾り取る - to extract (verb)
搾る - to extract (verb)
ヘルメス - Hermis
フェルシス - Felsis
エル・ジオン - El Xion
アニマロイド - Animaloid
クルシャル - Crushal
シルベリア - Silveria
バレンシア - Valencia
オネスタ - Onesta
インタリュード - Interlude
アクト - Act
ベイト - Beit
ユーロ・ラグニア - Uro Lagnia
ハーメル - Hamel
テクノベレー - Tech Valley
信仰の谷 - Valley of Faith

Also before releasing any translation, please check the sentences for grammar, as Japanese language often omits the subject in the sentence (e.g. 私はR18ゲームが大好きです (I love R18 games), but technically same as R18ゲームが大好きです).

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
I see you guys have made progress over the last year or so. Keep up the good work.

For translators, I'd recommend using , and . The latter is useful for understanding meaning of strange words.

Additionally, I'll also give a simple glossary for common words where translation machines make mistakes:
搾精(さくせい)- Semen extraction
搾精機(さくせいき)- Semen extraction machine
搾り取る - to extract (verb)
搾る - to extract (verb)
ヘルメス - Hermis
フェルシス - Felsis
エル・ジオン - El Xion
アニマロイド - Animaloid
クルシャル - Crushal
シルベリア - Silveria
バレンシア - Valencia
オネスタ - Onesta
インタリュード - Interlude
アクト - Act
ベイト - Beit
ユーロ・ラグニア - Uro Lagnia
ハーメル - Hamel
テクノベレー - Tech Valley
信仰の谷 - Valley of Faith

Also before releasing any translation, please check the sentences for grammar, as Japanese language often omits the subject in the sentence (e.g. 私はR18ゲームが大好きです (I love R18 games), but technically same as R18ゲームが大好きです).

Hey thank you for visiting this topic.
I am considering just using my phone to translate item screens to continue playing thru this. That is the most difficult menu to understand since textractor doesn't pick up that information as well.