4.70 star(s) 59 Votes

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Yup, luckily I managed to set the itchio page as private on time, its back again now with 0.2.7, link in my signature. Subscribestar is still not accepted...

ALSO, MAC AND ANDROID USERS!

A hotfix (0.2.8) is ready, I'm about to upload it to itchio after I finish exporting the builds.
It should fix the problem on Mac (I dont have one, so I cant test it to be able to be 100% sure about the fix)
And the Android problem with the crash when starting, it seems it only happens on Androids with x86_64 architecture, usually on Chromebooks, and some smartphones, mostly from Chinese manufacturers.
IF THIS WORKS... then... nice!
IF IT DOESNT, then... fuck... there is nothing I can do besides praying to Live2D developers to update their code... OR I will have to release 2 different Android versions of the game, one with Live 2D animations, and one without them, and static images in their places... which SUCKS! , because that means a lot of work every time I update the game, and also is prone to more errors... unsure about the future regarding this topic...
Thx the Itch.io 2.8 version works on Mac for me, 2.7 wouldnt open at all so it looks like you fixed it :)

InSynchroncity

Sep 20, 2024
I don't believe DMF and CatS intends on including futa into the game. If anything, they've said that if there's enough demand for it, they'll add it as a togglable feature.

MrDraxs

Nov 19, 2021
hey dev just wanted to say to ignore the haters stupid intolerant people are gonna be stupid and intolerant no matter what so best you can do is ignore/ban them.
if you still wish to interact with the public i recommend that you use nostr you can even create communities there, they can't take your content down there.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes