Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
f.e. is like pwn
idiots misspell but insist on using it anyway

i.e.
or
e.g.
"pwn" was a typo rather than a dumb misspelling, but then people started using it intentionally. Note "o" and "p" are right next to each other and ii isn't a thing you'd expect from a misspelling. It's a bit old now, too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"pwn" was a typo rather than a dumb misspelling, but then people started using it intentionally. Note "o" and "p" are right next to each other and ii isn't a thing you'd expect from a misspelling. It's a bit old now, too.
bit as 30ish years.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A typo is a misspelling
Just borne of fingering as opposed to remembering letter composition

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would need to travel to 80s and 90s and see if pwn or own was used more in fighting games.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Decided to go through Mr. Dots games slowly when I wake / b4 bed since I liked his new game made me want to actually finish the ones I never did and give ones I didn't like another chance ( Melody) . I was checking this one out before adding it to my backlog as I never looked it at before.

Already see some models I love the look of especially the twins and this one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope none of them are side girls lol. But I want to guess the twins probably are.

Reactions: Ahrimy

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Decided to go through Mr. Dots games slowly when I wake / b4 bed since I liked his new game made me want to actually finish the ones I never did and give ones I didn't like another chance ( Melody) . I was checking this one out before adding it to my backlog as I never looked it at before.

Already see some models I love the look of especially the twins and this one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope none of them are side girls lol. But I want to guess the twins probably are.
Twins are unfortunately, but you do get a lot of content with them. Shame, I really liked them.
Girl in black dress is a main girl and she is AWESOME.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Twins are unfortunately, but you do get a lot of content with them. Shame, I really liked them.
Girl in black dress is a main girl and she is AWESOME.
haha called it looks like my guess was right thanks :) probably gonna play this after DMD. I only ever played Season 1 like 3-4 years ago I want to say haha , so starting with that one cause nostalgia. So probably gonna be sometime before I get to this one since i'm more playing through them slowly rather then as my primary AVN at least for now.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
haha called it looks like my guess was right thanks :) probably gonna play this after DMD. I only ever played Season 1 like 3-4 years ago I want to say haha , so starting with that one cause nostalgia. So probably gonna be sometime before I get to this one since i'm more playing through them slowly rather then as my primary AVN at least for now.
I gave up on DMD, and probably will never get back to it. But I did do Melody and Sunshine Love to the ends (and all paths).

Reactions: Bloodguard

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I gave up on DMD, and probably will never get back to it. But I did do Melody and Sunshine Love to the ends (and all paths).
Yeah I kind of got the feeling DMD is gonna be a tough one to get through tbh from what I have played so far last few days. But probably gonna try and force myself to finish if it gets to a point where I dont enjoy it since it was one of the first AVN's I played before I knew what AVN's where haha. So I want to finish it just because nostalgia.

But glad to hear you liked this one cause the looks of the renders makes me want to play it sooner. Would you say the animation quality in this game is about the same as their new game because the animations from the 1 lewd scene impressed me in TOH . Seeing how some of the renders look from the previews I get the feeling the animation quality gonna be about the same.

Edit : animation quality doesn't really matter to me but more just curious haha

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 272 Votes