outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
is it ok if i ask here? but if yuri mode is turned off will i be unable to unlock some stuff without M/F...or dose yuri mode make it where sex with men dose nothing?(like you can still do it, but get no mp or unlock new moves?)
I answered on Hex's thread, but basically in the normal mode you can only get MP restoring potions from men (as a certain bodily fluid) and unlocking some lesbian sex moves was tied to straight sex progression (e.g. footjobs unlocked foot worship, that sort of thing). In yuri mode, all lesbian sex movies are unlockable via lesbian progression and you can gain MP restoratives from either men or women. Basically the net effect is it makes straight sex optional without needing to make any sacrifices.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I am going nuts, why did switching to Win11 decrease the performance of SS drastically? Every action I take has significant lag.

I have an extremly powerfull PC and never had problems on Win 10. Now i switched to 11 and its painful :-(

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am going nuts, why did switching to Win11 decrease the performance of SS drastically? Every action I take has significant lag.

I have an extremly powerfull PC and never had problems on Win 10. Now i switched to 11 and its painful :-(
Switching to 11, that's your first and biggest mistake in the first place.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
company requirements. they prepare for the end of free win 10 support next year
Yeah screw microsoft for that "end of free win 10 support".
I'm not installing win 11 and their sneaky screenshot of our desktop that's randomly scheduled.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020

I don't use Windows 11 so I can't see for myself, but if there is something wrong, it's probably something that the browser shell I use, NW.js, will need to fix. Unfortunately, updating to a newer version of the shell will drop support for Windows 7, so I might be kind of stuck. Something you can try is maybe running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 10. You should be able to do this by right clicking the game executable, selecting properties, then going to the compatibility tab and clicking the check mark for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and then selecting Windows 10 from the dropdown.

Another potential solution would be to back up your save files (use the "save to disk" option from the in-game save menu), then uninstall or delete the game and it's files. Afterward, press Win+R to open the run window and type in "appdata" and press enter. The go to "local" folder and delete the "subc" folder in there (this is Succubus Stories' game and user data). After that re-install the game and see if that helps improve performance.

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
What's up with the daily missions? Some don't seem to track. I've performed prostitution a ton of times, and it's not registering. Is there a certain location that this will only work at?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
What's up with the daily missions? Some don't seem to track. I've performed prostitution a ton of times, and it's not registering. Is there a certain location that this will only work at?
Thank you, I'll look into this.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
v0.15.0 - Debtors' Prison is now available for patrons!

debt.png

Succubus Stories v0.15.0–Debtor’s Prison–has been released to patrons. Refer to the for complete details.

v0.15.0Debtors’ Prison2024-09-17

If you can believe it, the debtors’ prison is even less humane that the city’s dungeon, and it’s where you’ll end up if you stay in debt for too long. Once there, if you can’t negotiate a way to pay back your debt on your own, you’ll be auctioned off to the highest bidder as a so-called “servant.” Word is, a lot of lords and ladies get their chambermaids and “personal” servants at these auctions…

But that’s not all! Also included is some new story content, including the story’s finale for about half of the game’s story branches. A ton of new romance content, particularly for Rais, has also been added. And of course new character advancement options, artwork, outfits, requests, and more. But perhaps most importantly, a brand new encounter type has been added: futanari sex!

The update will come to the of the game on 9-24.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Succubus Stories: Debtors' Prison (v0.15) is now available for free!

- -

Reactions: Tiredpuff

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Succubus Stories: Debtors' Prison (v0.15) is now available for free!

- -
> Debtor's prison
> Romance content
I'll pass. Cool that some story branches are wrapped up.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
What kind of transformation content is included? I've seen the tranformation tag, but nothing is explained.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes