RPGM - Completed - Succubus Reincarnation Revenge Story ~Sexual Retaliation~ [Final] [QRoss]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Elvengador

Unfortunately, the game is unplayable, since to advance you must enter a password for each of the rooms, which you must solve by means of some riddles that appear in each room, which are not so easy to decipher either because they are also in Japanese, also it is not just any Japanese, but a very traditional Japanese, for which translators like the Textractor will not be of much help, so this game unless you know something or know how to speak Japanese perfectly, I doubt that someone who speaks English or another language can solve the riddles of this game :(, it's a shame since the game looked interesting, but it is what it is... In conclusion, this game is unplayable again and I say it because of the above, at Unless you're a Japanese native obviously or know how to speak a lot of Japanese, otherwise... impossible to play and progress in this one :/

1/5
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ytg0649

The tags of futa/trans protagonist is misleading,
    potentially causing miscommunication
    And the labeled genres are wrong, as there are no futa/trans character in the game.

Also, the password is in Japanese, which means that the non-Japanese speakers will not be able to play the game at all. The uploader did not do a good job explaining how to play this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Acerock

The first few sex scenes are just non vaginal and teasing. Even the later ones are ok at best, they're all still images, not animated. The ending is a fat load of nothing and just cuts to an image like the bad ending. Bad Ending scenes where the guys are killed aren't really that different or anything. This game was a total disappointment and waste of hard drive space, just view the gallery and move on. The entire genderbender tag is an afterthought and pretty much doesn't play a big part in the game or story. No corruption or mindbreak, just the protagonist dominating the same guys twice for each of em. with over half the scenes being meh.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

Its hard to really rate this game. Its questionable to me if whichever lazy scrub threw this game through the grinder that is MTL even played it. The very first "puzzle" the game throws at you requires a text input in hirigana (a dialect of japanese writing, for those unaware). I mean... there is just so much wrong with this. The hints that you would need to read to even finish said puzzle have been (poorly) translated to english anyways, rendering the puzzle likely unanswerable even to someone who knew japanese! I can't even voice how unbelievable that is. With that alone, you are soft-locked from the entirety of this game's content by a purely lazy "translation".

At the very least, I looked through the games image folder afterwards, and was sorely disappointed, so I suppose this actually saved me the time I would have wasted playing it. I'd give this hot mess a 0/5 if I could.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

WHITE TEXT ON A WHITE BACKGROUND.

Shit like that is this entire game. Just bad decisions all around. In an effort to be different and quirky, the author of this game has completely disregarded playability. There aren't level ups, puzzles, nothing! Its super linear and forgettable with a shallow main character (nothing interesting about them). The art is beautiful but everything else is trash. For sure avoid this one.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Sy777

its not that the translation is bad but being bilingual is a requirement to play this also the text dosent fit on the screen nore do the images
    the writing i could see was pretty good tho
    but the problems need to be fixed to make the game playable and the story enjoyable