3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Yea I can understand that it can get a little too much sometimes but you got to put in your efforts where you get the most bang for your "bucks" so to speak. And I know what he is working with besides this story and I think that his toon game doesn't come close to this one so I don't understand his priorities. I just think the toon one is easier to develop especially when it comes to graphics and rendering so it will come much quicker to the end....
Oh! Is the Dev a she??? In that case sorry for all the "he's" LOL
Didn't know either. In that case it's even better that a futa protagonist game is being developed by a woman.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Yea I can understand that it can get a little too much sometimes but you got to put in your efforts where you get the most bang for your "bucks" so to speak. And I know what he is working with besides this story and I think that his toon game doesn't come close to this one so I don't understand his priorities. I just think the toon one is easier to develop especially when it comes to graphics and rendering so it will come much quicker to the end....
Oh! Is the Dev a she??? In that case sorry for all the "he's" LOL
The Dev has never given away their gender, and even their game company symbol is a character that constantly changes gender, so make of that what you will. Do you mean Scarlett Fever? The reason that got more updates, was that on polls on the patreon it won overall for updates.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Sooooooo, Any update?
One is coming soon, just taking longer since apparently it will have over 134 images, and will considered the official version 1. Though sadly it will on patreon first and for over a month, so not for a while here

Reactions: NPC041188

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
All right!

Time to get ready....and wait until a few more updates come out before I download.

Out of curiosity, is there more to this than the demo that came out many moons ago?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
is it me or does this version seem different then the original? wasnt Lilith the mom of elizabeth's kids? and now she's not.

well that ruins the story quite a bit.

then again i probably remember it wrong but still sucks that's how things went down.

well here's hoping abigail doesnt die.

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
is it me or does this version seem different then the original? wasnt Lilith the mom of elizabeth's kids? and now she's not.

then again i probably remember it wrong but still sucks that's how things went down.

I remember it the same way, my guess is Patreon got mad at dev for incest potential.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember when this came out last year and I was all hyped for it.

First update added a bunch of renders but was still pretty much the demo version....

Here we are, just slightly over 1 year later and it hasn't gone anywhere. We're still in the same spot we left it in months ago with the first update only now it's Patreon friendly.

So, in about a year, the only thing that's different is a line of dialogue.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019

I remember when this came out last year and I was all hyped for it.

First update added a bunch of renders but was still pretty much the demo version....

Here we are, just slightly over 1 year later and it hasn't gone anywhere. We're still in the same spot we left it in months ago with the first update only now it's Patreon friendly.

So, in about a year, the only thing that's different is a line of dialogue.
I remember it the same way, my guess is Patreon got mad at dev for incest potential.
There is a patch, which you can get here:

Just add the patch folder in the games folder and it should works.
Also the main point of version 1 would be the final first version of the game, with updated renders, some tightening of the script and fixing all the small problems that people had with the original demo release.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes