RPGM Completed Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors - Ghost Edition [Final] [JERMANEELS]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

rho_aias

Jul 6, 2023
Hmmm. I might have the wrong version, mine just shows 100% completion with the base costume scenes done, but not the update costume

Edit: never mind i see now

Dec 27, 2021
I love Jermaneels, His new game is going to come out soon. All his games are a dollar or two on DL, I recommend buying his small collection of games if you like this one.
Do any of the other Jermaneels games have translations? I remember randomly coming across a collection of jermaneel games many, many years ago. Most of the scenes were already unlocked and I really enjoyed them, but for each one, the entire game itself was in Japanese so I couldn't play any of them. Unfortunately, I'm the type of person who can't enjoy a game unless I know what's going on. Skipping text/dialog and randomly selecting options I have no idea about just isn't my thing.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
The extra/easter egg scenes are like 100% more lol, and the first 100% is already great

Jun 5, 2023
MechanicalJiangshi
Mad man you did it, even the text bubbles in the scenes!!

How did you manage to do it? I've been trying to do it with translator ++ but no luck for thebubbles

And thank you Bob69 forupload :D
I used AI OCR to translate into a spreadsheet and wrote an imagemagick script to auto generate the bubbles. But they had to be manually repositioned for each scene, twice for the gallery

Can't manage to play the game, this error keeps appearing. Anyone else has this problem? View attachment 4043988
Try extracting with 7zip instead of windows explorer

May 15, 2017
I used AI OCR to translate into a spreadsheet and wrote an imagemagick script to auto generate the bubbles. But they had to be manually repositioned for each scene, twice for the gallery
WOW! yeah I had a hard time trying to find the text for the bubbles in the files... no wonder!

Are you open for requests/have patron? I'd love to see the police lady rock paper scissors translated :love:

Reactions: wr0w0f_19

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
I made an edit that fixes some issues in the gallery after reaching the highest percent.
Also, it changes some of the left-side images during the replay scene with GHOST in the alternate outfit.

Reactions: liandria
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes