v_4

Apr 28, 2017
What is deferent with the new game modes except the new item at day 3? And how i can see the gallery?

svetliaka92

Sep 18, 2019
which one would be easier to go with?
For me it was the light side. The single-target attack is strong, the all-enemies one as well, and then you have a giga-heal. I would beat all but one enemy, and then regen to full and restore my stamina by waiting and healing myself :D It's a bit OP

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
For me it was the light side. The single-target attack is strong, the all-enemies one as well, and then you have a giga-heal. I would beat all but one enemy, and then regen to full and restore my stamina by waiting and healing myself :D It's a bit OP
i see, do u ignore the sex scenes or no even if u use the light attacks?

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
which one would be easier to go with?
I go with dark cuz it have 45% essence gain in some skill , and the more lust u have the more dmg u deal , it's a little complex but it deal like 300+ dmg at lust 90%+ with just normal atk , and u can use aoe which make 1 hit every round, the best thing is corrupt res which make every sexual act only point 1

Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
Is there any reason why the game itself keeps throwing me the array out of bounds error?

I was able to cheat values pretty high then save, but now without using cheat engine to freeze numbers or anything the game is just on a timer before it gives me the error. I can't even run through all of a hunting stage in time so I guess I've effectively soft locked myself?

Does anyone know the reason for this or a work around? I'm probably going to have to just start a new game and try to change values as little as possible.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
lol uplayble tottal broken new version
1720817294618.png
Win 64 version is broken
test your games damn it if you change something XD (n)
1,00 work 1.01 work not more

I also downloaded it from all sources and tested it, but a defective version was uploaded here

ok gave a fix
1.03 updet of his page
1720818120107.png

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Sangoku25 Then report it. I don't check 500 or more game threads that I uploaded here. Just decided to check this thread from allerts.

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
Greetings,

Has anyone been having issues with this version 1.03 of Sora the Star Guardian?
Because annoyingly enough, between the 1.0 and this 1.03 the bugs seem to have become more numerous.

A brief summary of the issues I've experienced :
- the video-game starts then does nothing at all after reaching 100% during the loading screen for the main menu
- same issue happened numerous times when loading up any save file (blocks at 100% but the process keeps responding)
- sounds and (especially) voices suddenly playing at twice or thrice their intended volume completely at random
- mouse cursor not aligning / targetting what I aim for properly (I needed to aim higher or lower to click on choices and enemies)
- graphics becoming extremely pixelated or blurry (completely random, happened twice when loading up a save file)
- completely random crash to desktop during fights, or the video-game freezes with an error message writen in russian
- erotic / sexual attacks not triggering during fights, or rarely doing so to the point that getting to see even one feels like winning the lottery

I would like to see this video-game succeed, so I'm gathering as many informations as possible to forward them to Li Tao Wei (or whoever hides behind this monicker) and hope they can definitely fix these glitches and bugs.

Viol Xsu

Sep 22, 2022
No bug occured me at 1.0, and now I downloaded 1.03 cuz I wanna play again and then I can't even save I don't know if the dev trying to ruin the game or fixing the bug , anyway is there a way to download 1.0 back?

Anotherwartoot

May 19, 2024
I've found a solution for the bugged out start of the game some people seem to experience (just like i have)
I went into my c/users/USERNAME/appdata/localrow and removed the folder with soradev there.
It kept some old settings there, which corrupted some things for me.

For now i can at least BOOT the thing (oh, and i downloaded the game from the ichi.io website, shouldnt make a difference)

Reactions: svetliaka92

Kahn21

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone else can't talk to the priestess about the rituals and temple and etc? I can do the 2 rituals just fine but cant talk or do any of the talking options that pop up when the lust increases. Are they just not in the game for some reason or is mine bugged out?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes