3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

NZNC

Sep 21, 2022
It says the game is complete, but it still feels incomplete, and I'm not talking about the art style, I know the art style is on purpose. I mean the lack of content; no real story, not much gameplay beyond the monotonous, grindy gameplay loop it has, and the pregnancy content it's named after is barely there, can be easily bypassed and ignored, and feels more like an afterthought than an actual mechanic of the game like the name of the game entails. Same with the incest content that the name implies, the only thing that establishes her as the PC's sister is the name of the game, which could've been anything, since there's little to no dialogue and there's no true story to the game. The game could've been "sleeping with my roommate and making her pregnant" and it would've been the same game, so I barely consider it as an incest game
The team released some character sketches in the middle of last year, and then released a progress report late last year.
I guess they're working on something like NurseryDimension. (Possibly a sequel?)
(Just guess —— QwQ)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes