Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
When you go to your office, this screen is not coming up.

View attachment 4064656

You are getting this one:

View attachment 4064659

Can you post a screenshot of what is listed on your screen? Might help us see if something stands out as missing.

Other option is if you are comfortable with URM or console, you could force a jump to madam scene and see if it works
(ch_gang_first_vision_madam), although if it's something missing that could create a problem down the track.
17271449359307379877831646707738.jpg this is all that pops up

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I have everything done except can't even give edmon the syringe either
That will be why Madam visit isn't triggering (I think), I'd check on the Lab and see if you can give the syringes to Edmon. It is supposed to trigger after EdmonChat 7, maybe you haven't chatted with him enough.

EDIT: or like Wookie said, if you upload your latest save, we can run it and see if there is a problem.

Reactions: wookie ookie

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I dont know why people are worried about where all the LI's and babies are gonna live in the house, when the real problem is we need more sources of revenue, cause my weekly net income is quickly working its way down....

After a lengthy post i did not submit and erases, I have decided to attempt to have some many babies on my main save, that my weekly income will be negative, before the next release. Hmmm, I may need more LI's.

Also, been waiting for Vicky for ever, as far as I am concerned she is the one who got MC addicted to impregnation fetish. She needs to be disciplined by spending the next 2 decades pregnant. Also that kid should get a chance to meet his siblings, at least the ones that I didnt name using letters of the alphabet cause I ran out of imagination.(brain farted and now wondering is Vicky is actually her name, meh im leaving it as is)

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes