Unity Completed Sensual Adventures - The Game [Final] [Puppetmaster3dx]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I was waiting for this too, but now I understand why the dev had been shutting down all the links for the Affect 3D version. It is grossly overpriced with so little content, which would have forced people to pay the extreme cost on Affect 3D to play it, which has no refunds (afaik). Like the dev has some high quality work in the Sensual Adventure Episodes, but it didn't make it in this game.

And now they don't want to do post-release support for it. Clearly there is interest in it. I might even change my review of it and even buy it on Steam if it got post-release support.

Supposedly they'll do some other game in the future. Might happen. Or it might be another title like Meridiana that gets stuck in development hell for 6 years, and gets fully rebuilt every 2 years (I'd love to be joking on that but I'm not; 6ish years ago it was a linear experience... then 4 years ago it was a proc-gen experience, then 2 years ago, it became a linear experience again)

Dec 16, 2017
The game released in 2018 and has had updates since then. This is just the final release being brought over to Steam, right?
Also one-man developers can't be expected to provide live service updates to small titles like full studios can, especially when Puppetmaster continues to work on his video series etc. I think your expectations are way too high, and you shouldn't have dropped such a low star rating in your review because of a lack of future updates for a game that first released two years ago.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I don't follow what goes on at Affect3d. I only judge it by the release available on Steam. The content in it may be extremely good for Affect 3d, but its piss poor for other platforms.

I disagree. There are a lot of small studios, on small budgets that actually do provide more bang for your buck. So the argument that they can't doesn't work. They just don't want to.

1. Take 3DXChat for example. When it first came out in 2015, it was a small team game, and yet it still had at least 3x the content back then. Or if you don't like that example, their previous title before that, Juliet Sex Session, had a fairly large amount of content for its price. 3DXChat is also Unity, like this title.

2. The developers of Girlvania is a one or two person team. It costs less to buy and has at least double the amount of content.

3. As much as I've griped on F95, The Last Barbarian (by Viktor Black) and the Sorceress Tale (by Mythos) are one person teams, and they both have more content than this title.

I think your expectations are too low. The framework for adding more content to this game is already there, Puppetmaster is just choosing to not use it. All the girls use the same skeleton, and thus can be used interchangeably for poses. All of them can wear the same clothes. So you add a new pose to the game, and everyone can use it. You add a new clothing, anyone can use it. I bring that up because not all sex games have the females using the same skeleton (ie Wild Life has that issue, which is why Sonya can't wear Aoi's clothing)

Well, the reason I primarily dropped a two star rating, as stated above is lack of content. Plus, as you say it was released in 2018, and so this version just feels like a cash grab, as there isn't a ton changed. A few new clothes, somewhat better graphics (there is a lot of clipping, misaligned shadows, and physics has issues), and Jasmine. Honestly not worth the $25 they are asking for. I'll support them with the purchase of say one of the episodes, but there isn't enough value in this one to sustain my interest. And with no future support to look forward to, I doubt I'll be changing my review.

But hey, they release some more content, some new hairstyles or the like, I'd be happy to change the review. Until then, deal with it.

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
hi sorry my unusual question through cheats engine can I modify certain aspects of the body such as the breast I know that you could do you have dead or alive times 5 and others that I do not remember by intervening on the parameters of the exe on the fly and possible here too?

Stormyyy

Oct 14, 2018
It's well done but fairly short. I interacted with everything multiple times, Replayed Chapter 3 and still finished it in around an hour. You could easily run through the story mode in 10-15 mins.

Quick Play > Pose has all the scenes from the game plus another character and a bunch of extra scenes already unlocked.

fransonic84

May 26, 2017
Was there any reasoning from puppetmaster as to why they took the game off of the Affect3D store? What happens to people who bought it through there? Don't they have to sign in with a affect3d account to use it? Did they get screwed over?

AutoPrime

Oct 29, 2019
For the people having the "blank screen with only audio playing" issue, just wait a couple minutes without clicking or moving your mouse and the game should load up fine

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
Well thank you for uploading it! I bought the webgl version by accident but i was not allowed to refund it. So fuck them and thx!

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Is it just me or the game ui is shit!!!? I click on the same place many times still no response then sometimes (once in blue moon) it gets clicked and I advance through the story

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
Is it just me or the game ui is shit!!!? I click on the same place many times still no response then sometimes (once in blue moon) it gets clicked and I advance through the story
No, it's not just you, it's me too and I asked the same question earlier on...no help then either.

May 31, 2018
Does anyone who follows Puppet Master know how long they generally take before projects? I know animation is his main thing and these are really simple games, but I think they are great and would love to see more.

Side note- there’s scenes in the free play not in the story (as far as I can tell), did I miss something or is that just how it is?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone who follows Puppet Master know how long they generally take before projects? I know animation is his main thing and these are really simple games, but I think they are great and would love to see more.

Side note- there’s scenes in the free play not in the story (as far as I can tell), did I miss something or is that just how it is?
well.. can't answer that, what I do know is that he works a lot faster than the people working on the bloodlust games who are now milking their fan base with WIPs instead of an actual promised chapter 3.

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
well.. can't answer that, what I do know is that he works a lot faster than the people working on the bloodlust games who are now milking their fan base with WIPs instead of an actual promised chapter 3.
I agree with you, patreon, unfortunately it has become a platform where the developer "milks" his cows and does not share his works with users.

Reactions: blackmasha
D

Deleted member 3181804

The file is no longer available for download...looks like Puppet Master pulled the plug

ErbiWern

Jan 21, 2020
I hope that there will be new links with download becouse they are all taken down and I am worried that they will remain that way. Well he had the right to do it so no complaining.

Reactions: hotNess
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote