Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
you know, the time it took you guys to bitch and whine, you could've just answered and that'd be the end of it... just sayin'... or you could just ignore them... but hey, you do you :LOL:
Just check the last pages, how many ends there have already been.
Why did the steal the facepalm? That would be the perfect response to that question...

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
you know, the time it took you guys to bitch and whine, you could've just answered and that'd be the end of it... just sayin'... or you could just ignore them... but hey, you do you :LOL:
Congratulations! Due to your obvious moral superiority, you are now the appointed OIA (Official Incest Answerer). Since it takes so little time and effort to reply to every bonehead who is too lazy to actually read back a page or two or use the search function you can do it and save us all having to reply to them.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Congratulations! Due to your obvious moral superiority, you are now the appointed OIA (Official Incest Answerer). Since it takes so little time and effort to reply to every bonehead who is too lazy to actually read back a page or two or use the search function you can do it and save us all having to reply to them.
Sure... as long as I'm around a see a post about it... (y)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Writing already at 70 % wow... Jestur is the goat :love:
Looks like he is moving at sonic speed :D
Let's not get carried away here; the Art is only at 7%. Since rendering is usually the most time-consuming portion of any AVN development cycle, we shouldn't expect another release any time soon.

I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm just trying to dampen expectations, especially when posters who are not very patient will expect a new release momentarily.

Personally, I don't care when the next release comes out, as long as it does.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So this party, we should expect an opportunity to bang at least one of the girls. Which one? Will there be branching paths where every one of them is available and we just have to choose which? Heaven forbid it should devolve into a true Bacchanalian orgy, but I don't see that happening. :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So this party, we should expect an opportunity to bang at least one of the girls. Which one? Will there be branching paths where every one of them is available and we just have to choose which? Heaven forbid it should devolve into a true Bacchanalian orgy, but I don't see that happening. :unsure:
I don't need an orgy with all of them at once. I'll take them one at a time... or two... or... hmm... SIGN ME UP FOR THAT ORGY!!! :ROFLMAO:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It'll probably be either Jenny or something going on with Luna, I would guess. :unsure:

Reactions: Boogie

groudor

Feb 3, 2018

Darci need to try that dick after her near-death experience in the lab. And losing her virginity before she was born open a wide range of jokes and teases with the MC

Luna and Jenny are a likely add-on for non penetration but still hot scenes

Reactions: Boogie

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Darci need to try that dick after her near-death experience in the lab. And losing her virginity before she was born open a wide range of jokes and teases with the MC

Luna and Jenny are a likely add-on for non penetration but still hot scenes
Honestly it feels like a waste to do have a Darci scene in the past, when you have a bunch of other characters that can only have a scene in the past in the first place.

I think Jenny is ready by now, but we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 324 Votes