RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Demanhg56

Jul 29, 2020
does anyone know how to progress the "shadow of ivor" quest where you need to search for the key mold for the dwarfs
i found 1 but could not find the last one
Did you find a "glass or a cast" in a place where a sheep and a chicken graze (a place with grass and a ditch where you can fish and catch an item, I don't remember which quest or consumable)?

Reactions: fastingfapr

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Man, the ruins have to be some of the most poorly implemented part of a game I have suffered. Thanks to those saying you had to press the arrow key and the enter key at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: Jyggalagg

okme

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry to bump the thread, but does anyone know where to go to the quest you get at the mage guild to help the nymphs that are being killed?

Khellocks715

Apr 22, 2021
I'm just stuck in the first ruins, I keep running around but I cant find where I have to go, I got a few small keys, I found some blue circle to teleport but they lead me to dead end, being stuck in first dungeon sucks but I dont know what to do :/

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
I'm just stuck in the first ruins, I keep running around but I cant find where I have to go, I got a few small keys, I found some blue circle to teleport but they lead me to dead end, being stuck in first dungeon sucks but I dont know what to do :/
Press Enter while still moving on some rocks to move them, it should unlock you some paths

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Press Enter while still moving on some rocks to move them, it should unlock you some paths
Hold enter if I recall. I remember having to hold both that and the arrow button to get it to work. Honestly, you shouldn't have to press a thing, but that is how I got it to work.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The first few hours of this game is a drag but starts to get better and better with more content, the art is so good, hope he draws all the npc chars and maybe gives them little side quests or something extra, shame the mc or your party doesn't react to the nude characters in the world instead of acting like its all normal. the unfinished chapter 2 though looks like there's a ton of stuff planned and a lot of characters with artwork already... should be really good if the dev ever gets around to getting all those quests/events to work

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
the locked grate on the roof that needs a key, says speak to the owner to borrow the key, who and where is the owner?

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
the locked grate on the roof that needs a key, says speak to the owner to borrow the key, who and where is the owner?
The tavern on which you're on the roof, there is a mini-puzzle there about a guard and a drink to give him.

Reactions: jams666

Ordep183

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone know where in the Sleepy Mire the boss is? I've walked around that area and found nothing, and the constant enemy encounters is driving me insane.
Edit: Nevermind again, I figured out how to progress. I feel like I'm being driven crazy.
How did you do it?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I think the stingy save system is the most annoying one of all, oh you want to save in the middle of a dungeon you have plowed for more than 30 minutes ? Well to bad for you, you have to track ALL THE WAY BACK to the the entrance to save.

Like WTF ?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Also, terrible job on the first boss in the ruins. Even spamming the spell scroll is a 50/50 of winning at times, great way to frustrate the players right at the start dev.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The first dungeon at the start was a pretty bad idea, it's kinda long and just boring, the game gets better after that, still lacks a lot of erotic stuff mixed in but hopefully they add more erotic stuff instead of doing 2-3 quests with nothing then one two scenes.
Taking some ideas from warlock and boobs would be great too, they do a lot of things right, even being able to be naked and having an erection when your lust meter goes up and random npcs react differently etc, the small stuff like that is a nice polish

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Also, terrible job on the first boss in the ruins. Even spamming the spell scroll is a 50/50 of winning at times, great way to frustrate the players right at the start dev.
I thought the frustrating part was that the first battle could kill you, the enemies in the beginning were very powerful, and climbing the vines to get back to the town was a chore like the stone pushing.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The first dungeon at the start was a pretty bad idea, it's kinda long and just boring, the game gets better after that, still lacks a lot of erotic stuff mixed in but hopefully they add more erotic stuff instead of doing 2-3 quests with nothing then one two scenes.
Taking some ideas from warlock and boobs would be great too, they do a lot of things right, even being able to be naked and having an erection when your lust meter goes up and random npcs react differently etc, the small stuff like that is a nice polish
The only thing I would take from that game is the ability to change people into futa as opposed to trap if that is what you enjoy. If folk are upset about the grind on this, they would hate Warlock and Boobs.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The only thing I would take from that game is the ability to change people into futa as opposed to trap if that is what you enjoy. If folk are upset about the grind on this, they would hate Warlock and Boobs.
I just use the cheat room in that game to add points to chars and change the time and day and the grind isn't bad except for doing dungeons 100 times to get to the random ones you want, other than that it's still good a far share of good scenes even in some of the dungeons

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I just use the cheat room in that game to add points to chars and change the time and day and the grind isn't bad except for doing dungeons 100 times to get to the random ones you want, other than that it's still good a far share of good scenes even in some of the dungeons
You can just rip the scenes at that point, or find them online. My comment in under the assumption that one isn't cheating, or just snagging scenes. If so, both of these are grindy, although WaB does have better scenes.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes