RPGM None NEW - 淫売王妃ゾフィア奮闘記 [Heisendou] [RJ01254268]

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Okay, so I am making big progress with the translation. I have played along with the story while translating it to the best of my abilities, and I am currently at the point where Sophia (the Queen) is acting as a dancer, bouncing her huge tits to a bunch of customers at the lower-class tavern.

The game contains classic Heisendou-shenanigans: A bunch of reused CG's and classic corruption tropes. But why change a winning team? I fucking love translating his stuff, because it's so extremely perverted and naughty. It's as if Heisendou knew exactly what I wanted when he made this, so I only hope this translation gives it justice!

As I mentioned, I am not quite sure how many scenes I have left to translate (The Queen is pretty naughty by now, if that is an indicator of the state of things), but I will share the finished translation the second it is done!

Here, have another screenshot:

Skjermbilde 2024-09-15 195323.png

Till next time!

Last edited:

Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
Is there any way to give feedback to the developer? I really miss when the main girls could just strip naked and walk around and get attacked. Miko and Sacred Princess were really good with that so I just wanted to say I miss that

Reactions: Gilga1

Curioscat103

Jun 15, 2021
Okay, so I am making big progress with the translation. I have played along with the story while translating it to the best of my abilities, and I am currently at the point where Sophia (the Queen) is acting as a dancer, bouncing her huge tits to a bunch of customers at the lower-class tavern.

The game contains classic Heisendou-shenanigans: A bunch of reused CG's and classic corruption tropes. But why change a winning team? I fucking love translating his stuff, because it's so extremely perverted and naughty. It's as if Heisendou knew exactly what I wanted when he made this, so I only hope this translation gives it justice!

As I mentioned, I am not quite sure how many scenes I have left to translate (The Queen is pretty naughty by now, if that is an indicator of the state of things), but I will share the finished translation the second it is done!

Here, have another screenshot:

View attachment 4037378

Till next time!
I seen a lot of people put down Heisendou's works for the repetitiveness. However, the scenarios and designs of the characters are 10/10s for me. Thank you so much for working on this translation.

It still sucks that his work feel underrated, and still a portion of his work with only MTL translations. Any chance that you might look into working on his previous stuff? (Like Knightess Rebecca, Anti Demon Sakuya). Once again thanks for the work you put in... if there is any way to send a tip over, would like to thank you for the service

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I seen a lot of people put down Heisendou's works for the repetitiveness. However, the scenarios and designs of the characters are 10/10s for me. Thank you so much for working on this translation.

It still sucks that his work feel underrated, and still a portion of his work with only MTL translations. Any chance that you might look into working on his previous stuff? (Like Knightess Rebecca, Anti Demon Sakuya). Once again thanks for the work you put in... if there is any way to send a tip over, would like to thank you for the service
Appreciate it, pal! Honestly, I'd prefer if you bought original copies of Heisendou's games over at DLsite or whatever and support him instead of me. I just want to do his work justice, as one of his other games (Milf Warrior Emma) is one of my all-time favorites, and also one of the first H-games I ever played.

When it comes to those other titles you mentioned, I know there are quicker MTL-versions of them out there, which makes it really hard to get motivated enough to get started. With this one, I get to "take credit" in what will hopefully be it's own OP once it's done, and that in itself is what's keeping me motivated.

Curioscat103

Jun 15, 2021
Appreciate it, pal! Honestly, I'd prefer if you bought original copies of Heisendou's games over at DLsite or whatever and support him instead of me. I just want to do his work justice, as one of his other games (Milf Warrior Emma) is one of my all-time favorites, and also one of the first H-games I ever played.

When it comes to those other titles you mentioned, I know there are quicker MTL-versions of them out there, which makes it really hard to get motivated enough to get started. With this one, I get to "take credit" in what will hopefully be it's own OP once it's done, and that in itself is what's keeping me motivated.
No worries there, anyways down to support the games I really like. Thanks for all the great work ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)

• Love
Reactions: Agnaricson

eegrl281

Feb 6, 2022
Quick little update: I think I have a few more scenes with the interloping men left to translate before their respective endings, and then the translation is done. I can't work on it until the evenings of next week, so if I had to guess, it's probably done by next weekend.

Later guys!
Hey thanks for taking time to translate this game. Looking forward for the final version.

• Red Heart

Gilga1

Jul 20, 2019
Quick little update: I think I have a few more scenes with the interloping men left to translate before their respective endings, and then the translation is done. I can't work on it until the evenings of next week, so if I had to guess, it's probably done by next weekend.

Later guys!
Thanks for the effort, even if people says that they get repetitive, heisendou's works are one of my favourites :love:

• Love

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

Later guys!
my goat. I finished playing SoS After. Next game is this one. Waiting for your translation

• Star-struck