Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Really interesting! Looks good... apart from the fact that the MC has a hover bike sized dick.... Fantasies are turned to nightmares with this stuff, but we somehow keep seeing the same thing over and over. Fiction is so much more enjoyable when you can relate to it. Will still give it a go, but it would have been so much better without the inhuman proportions!

#Futasarehumantoo

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Also, a little confused: A 750 MB V1.0 in the first go ??
Is this a short game, incorrectly versioned, or a highly compressed port of a full version game?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Really interesting! Looks good... apart from the fact that the MC has a hover bike sized dick.... Fantasies are turned to nightmares with this stuff, but we somehow keep seeing the same thing over and over. Fiction is so much more enjoyable when you can relate to it. Will still give it a go, but it would have been so much better without the inhuman proportions!

#Futasarehumantoo
Exactly. When a girl who has a dick that size of one of her legs, it's a complete turn off. There are Trans girls what have big dicks that look completely natural and realistic. Sadly you have Devs and creators who use the "Bimbo" version with Futas/Trans who have borderline oversized dicks and make it out to be "natural". -Smh-

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Is there non-consensual sex in this? Cause it'll increase my willingness to try this out by 80%.

Reactions: lonelygale

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Exactly. When a girl who has a dick that size of one of her legs, it's a complete turn off. There are Trans girls what have big dicks that look completely natural and realistic. Sadly you have Devs and creators who use the "Bimbo" version with Futas/Trans who have borderline oversized dicks and make it out to be "natural". -Smh-
Alas... C'est la vie! excess of anything is bad!

Like the fan sign in your signature btw. What game is that?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If you wanna see just the pictures without it made into a "game" look at e-hentai and search for neon nights ... or google for CrazySky3D and neon nights ...
So you dont need to download 750MB ...
I dont know why it made into a "game" but I have a suspicion and dont like this suspicion :unsure::poop:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ullubu and Stretta

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The thread could likely use "3dcg" tag which isn't there at the moment.

As for the "game" such as it is - with a VN denomination one might expect to have some kind of backstory and a general plot, which I suspect won't be the case. I would like to be proven wrong though.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The thread could likely use "3dcg" tag which isn't there at the moment.

As for the "game" such as it is - with a VN denomination one might expect to have some kind of backstory and a general plot, which I suspect won't be the case. I would like to be proven wrong though.
Well, considering the "two stories" are simply the same sequence of pics with variant dialogue to represent the PoV of different characters, i wouldn't really bet on it.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes