DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
1.11 update here: and decensor patch here: Just place it in the right folder and enjoy.
Thanks a lot for the update and "natural" uncensor, few people do that (always better than using plugins.):)

And sweet NTR. Everyone is happy, that's how it should be. :D

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
A Native Enemy gets In the Rover,I Guess she wants to Tag along xD
Btw she cant get Out & Idk how to make her Get out of the Rover
Do I have to Destroy the Rover & Build a New one?

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekottoIsland-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MaelstromMini

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
A Native gets In the Rover,I Guess she wants to Tag along xD
Btw she cant get Out & Idk how to make her Get out of the Rover
Do I have to Destroy the Rover & Build a New one?
"return" will make npcs run towards the ship / go and stay in the rover

just have her follow or anything else

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Oh I forgot saying it
It's a Native Enemy got In the Rover not my Ally yet Idk why she got in there
Funny bug.Looks like she wanted to steal your rover.
I'd probably ride to the enemy tribal camp and make some fireworks.;)

• Haha
Reactions: XLuteX

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
played the update, still needs a lot of work.

would help if the rover didn't control like major A.S.S. (Absolute Shit Show). the dev updated the game and that's still annoying as all hell.

Also, why 10 parts for the enlarged map? Why not just let us get it sooner?

Plus, the natives sometimes glitch out and won't position switch too. The MC also ended up permanently thrusting when a KO'ed ally was too close to a native so he tried to pick someone up while fucking someone else.

Lastly, still would help if the girls could go into heat more frequently. Building up their affection through sex makes it harder to be NTR'd in fact.

Game is still very buggy and very laggy...It still needs major improvements as is.

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
played the update, still needs a lot of work.

would help if the rover didn't control like major A.S.S. (Absolute Shit Show). the dev updated the game and that's still annoying as all hell.

Also, why 10 parts for the enlarged map? Why not just let us get it sooner?

Plus, the natives sometimes glitch out and won't position switch too. The MC also ended up permanently thrusting when a KO'ed ally was too close to a native so he tried to pick someone up while fucking someone else.

Lastly, still would help if the girls could go into heat more frequently. Building up their affection through sex makes it harder to be NTR'd in fact.

Game is still very buggy and very laggy...It still needs major improvements as is.
This.
Trying it on Steamdeck. Even with its lackluster graphic, it runs 12-22 FPS on 1600x900 and LOW.

• Sad
Reactions: Kazuka13

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I didn't think you would need kill every Tribal to be able to take off... Fortunately half die by the animals
Kinda make me want to build some turret...
So no NTR ending for losing all your girls to bad, having to take all your crew back for the take off was quite something...
I did bring back 3 Tribal girls on the ship but nothing either...
The rover is a bit better in 3rd person view but those tree where a pain

Taking control of the girls would be nice and on option to upgrade damage.

Oh well i did get a chuckle during the end cutscene

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
tysm, really wish there was more to see besides those few scenes tho
Yeah
Would have been better with a corruption or brainwashing route for each Crew girls.
Like one of the girls you left at camp get abducted by one Tribal camp
With the drone view to warn you and give you update on their condition
-Brainwashing with tribal ritual maybe
-Adding some tribal tattoo
-Having the Tribal girls do something to the crew too why not
Or
-Some masturbation at camp for the girls when you go without them
-Having the crew girls fuck each other
-Having the crew girls rape you when you sleep because horny
-Give them a weird flower to make them horny

Oh well at least you get a rover unlike Starfield XD

• Hey there
Reactions: Tanglezor

WaifuWashre

Sep 18, 2020
Yeah
Would have been better with a corruption or brainwashing route for each Crew girls.
Like one of the girls you left at camp get abducted by one Tribal camp
With the drone view to warn you and give you update on their condition
-Brainwashing with tribal ritual maybe
-Adding some tribal tattoo
-Having the Tribal girls do something to the crew too why not
Or
-Some masturbation at camp for the girls when you go without them
-Having the crew girls fuck each other
-Having the crew girls rape you when you sleep because horny
-Give them a weird flower to make them horny

Oh well at least you get a rover unlike Starfield XD
lmao yeah, feel like this game has a lot of potential but if it doesn't get any content updates like other people here are saying it's going to turn out to be a huge waste

Reactions: Tanglezor

Eromaniac1204

Aug 10, 2018
some stuff i read in the devs ci-en sites about possibility of future content,

-more bugfixes is coming,
-new character might be added (but its currently the lowest priority for the devs),
-gallery mode (already in the work, but might not be ready yet in the next update),
-new NTR content (new implementation of drone view when the girls have been corrupted to less than 100 heart point, where the natives can have sex with the girls even after that to even lower their heart point),
-girls that have been corrupted might join the natives when they hard r worded the other girls, performing new sex scene of threesomes and such. but its still unknown if the devs will go with this or not, due to it being quite hard to code in open world like these. they have planned to do it, but whether it will work or not will depend on the coding and animator team.
-the Girls might have a different design later on when they get fully corrupted or reaching a certain heart point when having sex with the natives.
-new command to gather meat/resources, etc., might be implemented by the devs if given enough time, its not the highest priority right now. The plan is to give the girls something to do outside of your normal group and some event might trigger with that (kidnapped by natives, hard r'd by the natives, etc.). the dev also plan to put a distress signal of when the last time the girls was detected and you can find clues such as shoes and cloth pieces in the areas.
-new native behavior (might be added later) to prioritize mating than knocking down the girls.
-the girls might have some speech bubbles in the future, it'll depend on if the devs have times or not to implement them.
-new ideas in implementing bad ending or failing the last mission is being discussed by the devs right now, but whether they'll add it or not is not confirmed right now.

i feel like the devs are planning on working on this project for quite a while, will be checking on them from times to times,
overall the game seems to have a really huge potential. hopefully they work on it without any pressure and not get burnt out, we've seen a lot of project dropped before, the devs seems to have quite passion for this project because i saw a few comment from the devs saying that they kept revising this project from time to time and pulling out new ideas for future content. hoping for new updates to come in the future!

p.s.
also, about the framerates, i heard from some comments in ci-en that turning off g-sync from nvidia will help sometimes, you should try it.

edits :
some of the most prioritized plan for the devs right now in the next updates,
-reducing trees so that lunar rover travel will be easier to do,
-adding new natives behavior to attack the player in regular basis at the base,
-animals will disappear when the final mission triggers, to ensure natives won't die or get distracted by them,
-red filter will disappear when player is down in the future update,
-future natives camp will be put in flat land rather than high terrain so that they can do most of the sex scene in the future so expect the map to be way bigger than it already is in current update.

(i'll keep editing and updating this reply when new stuff were added, most of these are commenter ideas and the devs replying that they'll think about it. so don't go at me or the devs when in the future the plan is scrapped and not added. they seem to have big ambition and lets hope they don't overwork from it).

Last edited:

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
some stuff i read in the devs ci-en sites about possibility of future content,

-more bugfixes is coming,
-new character might be added (but its currently the lowest priority for the devs),
-gallery mode (already in the work, but might not be ready yet in the next update),
-new NTR content (new implementation of drone view when the girls have been corrupted to less than 100 heart point, where the natives can have sex with the girls even after that to even lower their heart point),
-girls that have been corrupted might join the natives when they hard r worded the other girls, performing new sex scene of threesomes and such. but its still unknown if the devs will go with this or not, due to it being quite hard to code in open world like these. they have planned to do it, but whether it will work or not will depend on the coding and animator team.
-the Girls might have a different design later on when they get fully corrupted or reaching a certain heart point when having sex with the natives.
-new command to gather meat/resources, etc., might be implemented by the devs if given enough time, its not the highest priority right now. The plan is to give the girls something to do outside of your normal group and some event might trigger with that (kidnapped by natives, hard r'd by the natives, etc.). the dev also plan to put a distress signal of when the last time the girls was detected and you can find clues such as shoes and cloth pieces in the areas.
-new native behavior (might be added later) to prioritize mating than knocking down the girls.
-the girls might have some speech bubbles in the future, it'll depend on if the devs have times or not to implement them.
-new ideas in implementing bad ending or failing the last mission is being discussed by the devs right now, but whether they'll add it or not is not confirmed right now.

i feel like the devs are planning on working on this project for quite a while, will be checking on them from times to times,
overall the game seems to have a really huge potential. hopefully they work on it without any pressure and not get burnt out, we've seen a lot of project dropped before, the devs seems to have quite passion for this project because i saw a few comment from the devs saying that they kept revising this project from time to time and pulling out new ideas for future content. hoping for new updates to come in the future!

p.s.
also, about the framerates, i heard from some comments in ci-en that turning off g-sync from nvidia will help sometimes, you should try it.

edits :
some of the most prioritized plan for the devs right now in the next updates,
-reducing trees so that lunar rover travel will be easier to do,
-adding new natives behavior to attack the player in regular basis at the base,
-animals will disappear when the final mission triggers, to ensure natives won't die or get distracted by them,
-red filter will disappear when player is down in the future update,
-future natives camp will be put in flat land rather than high terrain so that they can do most of the sex scene in the future so expect the map to be way bigger than it already is in current update.

(i'll keep editing and updating this reply when new stuff were added, most of these are commenter ideas and the devs replying that they'll think about it. so don't go at me or the devs when in the future the plan is scrapped and not added. they seem to have big ambition and lets hope they don't overwork from it).
D@mn I hope its Possible
This Game is my Fav one

2.10 star(s) 8 Votes