4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
encountered a bug when serving in the bar, made about 160 coins, then this happened and it forced closed my game

Edit: Also is the crab looking boss, the last one for this version, i killed him like 5 times and nothing changes so id assume hes the newest boss with the charge attack being new weapon??

1719763059996.png

Last edited:

mustbe

Apr 9, 2020
encountered a bug when serving in the bar, made about 160 coins, then this happened and it forced closed my game

Edit: Also is the crab looking boss, the last one for this version, i killed him like 5 times and nothing changes so id assume hes the newest boss with the charge attack being new weapon??

View attachment 3785598
When you kill the crab boss you get kicked out of the boss room. That's the end of the new content. The dev mentions this in the update post over on itch.

Reactions: KurtisK2007

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
When you kill the crab boss you get kicked out of the boss room. That's the end of the new content. The dev mentions this in the update post over on itch.

thank you, and thats fine I was only curious. Good game none the less. Can't wait to see more content in the futa kingdom :D

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tucker64

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
The art looks good, I'm a big fan of pixel art above most but gotta be honest I think it was actually looking a bit better in the "alpha" of Femboy Dungeon Crawler before they abandoned it to start on this project.
I'm still glad though that they haven't completely stopped and are at least working on this!
We need more femboy hentai and more pixel hentai AND MORE FEMBOY PIXEL HENTAI!!!!
We need femboys being used!
o7

Edit:
Noticing some annoying issues.
A really big issue is that the game doesn't properly mouse capture! I noticed this in the femboy fox boss fight. This is really bad especially for a game that focuses on ranged combat with free aim and Click Fire. Also the game doesn't auto pause when it loses focus as there's no real pause menu either.
I think I saw someone else mention it maybe but there's a bug with the sex scene with the Fire Oni as well, the entire game froze up then the scene just played extremely fast, skipped the cumshot and then just continued like nothing happened and I think I had to hit escape to continue which almost made me refind the oni stone but it autosaved (which the game doesn't mention that it autosaves some things as well...). It's also kind of a weird setup to summon, use, and H the fire oni.
I dunno though these don't feel like deal breakers but these are very noticeable issues for just starting out the game.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
Is no one else bothered by the large amount of typos and grammatical errors?
It's not just that, I also noticed that they give some incorrect instructions in the tutorials and directions on how to play.
Perhaps english isn't the dev's main language and they used machine translation?
However, for the incorrect instructions I don't know what the excuse could be honestly but I'm not trying to be mean.
The written instructions are incorrect sometimes but the instructions in game that popup are usually correct on what you need to do.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes