ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Sleep on it, watch for opportunities, or proceed with other quests.
Nah man idk what to do right now.
The two quests I'm stuck on are that one and Coira telling me she's busy with something else.

Btw is there anything I can do with that woman who "seems to be looking for something" near the mansion? There's a fast travel point to her but idk what to do. I don't find anything on the ground. I've got 15 stones so far if that matters.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Billy1980

Oct 2, 2023
I guess they are working on v1.0, no more updates but keep collecting development (Patreon) money. When the release is done, selling it for an indie price on various outlets. Good business strategy, sad because of the wait but respect.

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
Hello I think I've met a bug, after I finished the disc quest from Coira, the next day Lloyd contacted me but I didn't go for him immediately, and then he won't mention it anymore (still 20 shards conversation) and I have no options about disc with Coira, I think I'm stucking here, how could I fix it

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Why isn't there a cock slider?
This game has a lot of problems. I'm honestly surprised they have the audacity to say they're "close to finishing". The customization in general sucks, the pathfinding sucks, and the game barely as a whole functions. It's a shame because this is one of the few adult games where there's an actual game to be had.

Feb 22, 2019
I did a thing.

I edited all the (editable) Characters to be futanari and I removed their clothes.... and for the more masculine looking characters I changed their body to be more feminine. But I left everything else the same (including beards). You can think of this like a Everyone Futa + Nude Mod lol

Not all characters were available to edit tho and some times some characters are not 100% affected. Obviously, back up your Character folder.

Last edited:

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Why? So all the children can slide it to max and run around with a horse cock? lol
It goes both ways. Maybe they want to slightly decrease the cock size. Either way, users should have a choice in how they get to customize their character. This art style unfortunately makes most of the characters look pretty ugly even when they shouldn't be. You have to be half drunk to not mind how everything looks.

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes