• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I like the game, I hate the mini games and I think I'm just done enough with it to say I won't be playing this because the mini game, just not my cup o tea and it is not why I game games.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I like the game, I hate the mini games and I think I'm just done enough with it to say I won't be playing this because the mini game, just not my cup o tea and it is not why I game games.
Strange, I find the mini-games in this game kinda cute. The washing dishes is easy with a decent mouse, the taxi car game was different, and the coding is no problem once you got a A.I. helping. Now the hacking wasn't my favorite, it wasn't impossible.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
The having to spam to not get ava to take and its not even made clear to do, I like the game, its well written and all I get it, I really do. It is just not my jam, maybe I'll give it a go again later.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
The having to spam to not get ava to take and its not even made clear to do, I like the game, its well written and all I get it, I really do. It is just not my jam, maybe I'll give it a go again later.
Maybe check this time next year I would suggest, since at least I forget most of my fav games have been updated for years.

• Haha
Reactions: corewen
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes