Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I don't think it is a set day, just go to the livingroom first thing after you wakeup, if she isn't there try again the next day (I'm sure I've done on at least 2 different days, once when it first prompted me, then again because I wanted to to try other stuff before moving on to the next chapter... both times it triggered just fine, I think they were 3 days apart but I couldn't swear to that, I wasn't paying attention to "days")

Save first though, in case there are scenes you want to revisit that might be unavailable in the next stage.

Aunt Jessica arrives at Ann's house when the event with Julie concludes. it's not a scene you can miss.
Good, thank you, I have a question, I have to finish the main story, I have some scenes I'm missing, Julie.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
Eso no aclara más lo que tienes que hacer. Por lo que sé, todo lo que tienes que hacer es ir a la sala de estar por la mañana, tal como te dije desde el principio.

Como dije, publica tu partida guardada si quieres que la revise y vea si puedo averiguar qué pudo haber salido mal.
[/CITA]there it is

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes