Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
I'm getting the ogg file issue all over the place now as well and it certainly came from downloading 1.3 as I wasn't getting this just playing earlier today when I was on 1.1 and even then, we certainly need a hero because 1.4 is out and it fixes the issue with doggystyle and adds some other content.

Oct 22, 2017
This solution didn't work. See three posts down for a solution that seems to work.

For those having trouble with the Loading error .ogg issue, it seems like 1.3 was packaged with some files missing. The folder doesn't have any .ogg files at all. I was able to fix it by downloading the 1.1 version in the message quoted below and transferring the files in the www\audio\se folder from the 1.1 version to the 1.3 version.

Only played for a bit, but haven't had the error at all so far. So if you wanna play, it's worth a try.

Translated by unize find their post here.
UI Translated by kamei find their post here.
Leave them a (y) you filthy animals.
-----------------------------------------------------
Shit this got me :cry::cry::cry:
That CG + the crying sounds and sad music. Daaaaamn.
View attachment 3480530
-----------------------------------------------------
Jellyfish's Life [v1.1] [Tail Aki] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [240 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hai64

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
For those having trouble with the Loading error .ogg issue, it seems like 1.3 was packaged with some files missing. The folder doesn't have any .ogg files at all. I was able to fix it by downloading the 1.1 version in the message quoted below and transferring the files in the www\audio\se folder from the 1.1 version to the 1.3 version.

Only played for a bit, but haven't had the error at all so far. So if you wanna play, it's worth a try.
If you quoted my post for the torrent, we've already removed and swapped it for 1.3, no luck there.

Oct 22, 2017
If you quoted my post for the torrent, we've already removed and swapped it for 1.3, no luck there.
You're right, I quoted the wrong post. My bad, fixed it.

However, there still seems to be issues with the Loading Error, though they show up later after copying the .ogg files from the old version. Gonna mess around with it and see if creating placeholder files will fix it.

Oct 22, 2017
Alright, after some more fiddling I might have figured out how to fix it.

The error message references an .ogg file. But in the 1.3 version of the game, the audio is saved in some proprietary container format called rpgmvo, so it's actually looking for the .rpgmvo file of the same name.

Further, for some ungodly reason, RPG maker uses URL encoding for filenames, which means that the displayed filename is wrong. I kept getting a loading error on this file:
1%E5%85%A5%E5%BA%97%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A8%E3%81%8D%E3%81%AE%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB.ogg
However, this actually means its missing the file 1入店するときのベル.rpgmvo

To fix it, I copied the Cursor1.rpgmvo to 1入店するときのベル.rpgmvo and now, every time it was supposed to play the missing sound file it plays the simple cursor moving sound effect.

Here's how to fix it for any given loading error:
  1. Type the filename from the error message out in a text document. This is a bit of a hassle. Don't include the filetype (.ogg for example) or the folder name like "audio/se"
  2. Put the filename into a url decoder to get the actual filename (only necessary if the filename contains url-encoded characters like %E3 or similar (percentage symbol followed by two characters)
  3. Go to the folder with the missing file - it's going to be under the "www" folder in the game fodler - and find another .rpgmvo file. I recommend the smallest file you can find, so it won't play an overly long sound effect. Make a copy of that .rpgmvo file and rename it to the filename from the decoder with the .rpgmvo extension.
That should do it, though it's a bit of a hassle, so if you're not tech savy, might make more sense to wait for someone to fix it.

Edit: After playing more, I gotta say I don't recommend this method. When you reach the first sex scene, a bunch of things pop up in quick succession and it becomes a real impediment to enjoying the game itself. I'd play the 1.1 version instead or wait for a fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: hai64
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes