RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Two quick questions then I'm finished with the game. One, where in the world is the hair pin to give to the japanese succubus? I've looked everywhere for it and can't find it. Second, when I try and chop down trees for the base it says my thing is broken, but the robot won't fix it anymore and doesn't have the option. Am I stuck there?
if u still don understand where it is..while u climbing the fire mountain, u will see a goblin/barbarian girl around the prison, jump down that hole
u need to recommend any of ur monster girl for those jobs, then ask them to fix it, not the robot to do the thing

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
Also, to anyone who wants the English translation of the 1.12 file patch, I uploaded the file onto a workupload link if anyone is interested. Just message me for it. :)
yes please i cant do the final missions bcs the error above, i cant fix it and want to do it.
otoh the Kaamos event on the bed have images? i just got text

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know where the specialized equipment for these girls are:
View attachment 3909681
unknown girl with pink cloth: somewhere on the ground in snowy dark planet
dragon girl: drops from treasure chest monster in memories field area
slime girl: bring her in party and talk to the slime girl in front of the entrance of mana milking farm
fiede: she doesn't have one
chimera girl: keep killing one in lab for them to drop one

PS: i don know where their skill crystals are from

Reactions: Hiyosora
Mar 12, 2018
Oh yea forgot to say bout this about me and ya all No hard feeling but uhm most of us only came for the H-Scene and only want to finish the game fast and other ppl are waiting for ya zigy and ye team so we could enjoy the moment of reading and experiencing it
Lol, talk for yourself dude. I think that a significant portion of the playerbase likes the developer's games for gameplay and story, not hentai. I'm not into femdom at all, but I played all Sequel games because they have solid gameplay and, at times, really good story, and the quest-design is also very engaging. And based on the reviews it's if not the majority, then at least 1/3 of the playerbase who's here for plot and not "plot". Even moreso considering that sexual content in this game is even more niche with a shota femboy. In the same way, I played all MGQ games while only fapping two times, lmao.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
unknown girl with pink cloth: somewhere on the ground in snowy dark planet
dragon girl: drops from treasure chest monster in memories field area
slime girl: bring her in party and talk to the slime girl in front of the entrance of mana milking farm
fiede: she doesn't have one
chimera girl: keep killing one in lab for them to drop one

PS: i don know where their skill crystals are from
Thanks! That helped alot!

Sep 12, 2018
mushroom girl: electric wolf's planet, requires u to bring slime girl in ur party
"jap style succubus" (the one beside the snow girl): fire planet's hot spring, requires u to get her hair pin to give it to her
"owl girl": a place on sea planet, requires u to find the "kunais"(i guess) she dropped into the ocean after meeting her
treasure chest girl: u can find her in ur base when u gather ur allies in the room, shes just staying quite hidden with only half of her head showing on the screen
the unknown girl with pink clothing: sea planet teleportation magic circle:まなのらくえん or paradise, pull the lever with right>middle>right>left>middle ,grab the handle from left side's locker, go back to where the locked door is, [beside the teleportation magic circle u just came, theres a room with locked door], use the handle, talk to the ooooXo [X] one for a few times [maybe 6-8 times], then go back to teleportation circle and u can see shes following u [you cannot go back there after recruiting her]
the Kerberos girl: starting planet, locked with fence inside a little cave. Giving her cloth, meat (bought from ice planet's cat) and one more thing but i kinda forgot wut is that
Where do you get cloth from? Also it's milk form the Mana Ranch.
Edit: Nvm cloth is from main story with lightning wolf. Expensive gift is the 5000 mana gift in the shopping store on the fire planet.

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
The 1.12 version on Github doesn't have two postgame dungeons in Ront and Torion? I checked all folders on Github and only saw data, js, picture folders, didn't include these new files in folder img for verson 1.10+

View attachment 3906750 View attachment 3906752
hello zeusmaydit the 1.12 aint done yet(dont ask me how i know) most people here are finishing the old version of innocent rules like 1.10 or older so cant blame the guy

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
My base game is 1.00 and I did what I said to get rid of system error.
Try going back to an older version then apply the new patch.
I see for thanks for helping And i just found the main problem now The Latest version Is broken Which is forcing us to use a older version of the game and now I got two choice now that is to help or nah well i could do the work alone but it take time and sanity oh well i guess ill wait

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes