czarred

Mar 30, 2023
Pro-tip for peeps trying this:

Game is much more manageable when you go to the config and turn off player limb destruction. I was having my gun shot out of my hands almost constantly with the setting on, even on the first mission. Changing that setting actually let me play the damn game lol.

But initial thoughts is that the game is...very interesting. The gun and clothes customization is actually pretty cool, and gunplay is serviceable. Haven't screwed around with the H-elements too much, but that's largely because I didn't realize there was a dedicated button to struggle snuggle. Only time it activated beyond the keybind was when I was shot to shit and a bunch of enemies came over to piss on me lmao.

So far, this is a pretty interesting take on extraction shooters. Feel as though the game has alotta room to grow, if the dev fleshes out the systems here.

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit hengokunite finally got uploaded on here. It's jank as fuck but good fun, especially for the necro bros.

Reactions: ryonreven

acezero99

Nov 18, 2020
The massive flinching and then the player character skyrocketing off after dying in the trailer is actually kind of hilarious!
graphics and animations don't look great, but might download for a lol at least?

Reactions: NJ

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Sometimes you can get away with PS2 graphics if you have a cool visual style and lean into the retro charm, and the game is polished in other ways.

This doesn't look like it has a cool visual style and leans into the retro charm, or like it's polished in other ways. Which is a shame, because in principle it could be interesting.

Lemonloli

Sep 27, 2017
this game has a cruelty squad kinda vibe to it. if they improve gunplay it might actually be enjoyable

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Amazing concept, okay execution. Honestly surprised it took this long to find a "Payday with sex" type game, unless anyone knows of more?

WhyRun

Nov 11, 2018
If they can give a FOV slider for first person and toggle aim I could see myself playing this quite a bit. Anyone know of any similar games to this?

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
If they can give a FOV slider for first person and toggle aim I could see myself playing this quite a bit. Anyone know of any similar games to this?
Eliminator Kaede, Secret Survey. Both not very polished, with creator death reason for the latter, unfortunately.

Some observations.
  • The big square movable boxes are not your friends. Enemies can and will shoot right through them.
  • Kneeling cover is OP. Take your time and line up headshots. Not so much for standing cover, very buggy.
  • Corner hitboxes are janky, you can shoot right through corners. Check that crosshair is red first.
  • To recruit fuckfriends/mercenaries, pick up a enemy corpse and get to extract zone. Then talk to the phone on you room's table.
  • Remove/give clothes and gear from/to your party members, then dismiss and call them again with the phone. They' equip everything in their inventory.
  • First aid kits are the best healing items, stock them. Hallway Breakout mission has a lot of them lying around as map loot. Also gives heavy armour and a ICE-73, pretty good gun.
  • For playing with the Oyst drug bullets, get the Remagen/Remington for the added range. Bullet drop is horrible.
  • Right click Modify and Cannibalize Repair to consume crappy enemy guns to repair your own.
  • Grenades are too finicky to use, as is melee. Sell them.
The sheer spontaneousness of "deaths" in the Arena maps never fails to bring laughs. Like damn champagne bottles.

Jun 28, 2019
this game has a overwhelming amount of items in the shops... with little to know previewing. (seemingly)

The games kinda overwhelming in general imo...

Last edited:

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
NPC enemies have good accuracy in mid range and they love to rushing to you in group. For instance, a so called 'Sniper' Boss, just charged to me and used her face to shield my bullets in 5m range until her got me when my shotgun's durability run to 0. XD

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can anyone provide a save file they can share? I honestly can't play this game all the way because of how janky the battle system is

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
can anyone provide a save file they can share? I honestly can't play this game all the way because of how janky the battle system is
The battle system feels like the dev considered so many aspects but none of them really works well

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
I only find the way to edit player character's max hp, stamina, and weight limit. I really hope there is a way to edit weapon's condition dropping rate

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes