• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
In the year 2041, when all humans have become female (including futanari), you visit the notorious crime city “Limbo” for money and fame. In this city where conspiracy desires swirl and gang organizations and dark corporations fight for territory, you become a rootless person who does not belong to any faction and start to rise from petty criminal business…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-10
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Original Title: 辺獄にて
Developer: HengokuStudio -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.6 Alpha
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
"Completed" (v0.6 Alpha)
Why is this allowed?

EDIT: The "Completed" has been removed (for now), but there are still a lot of games on this site that have such a tag and are clearly not completed, they're on chapter 2, or ver 0.## etc--WEGs in particular are really bad for this and sadly the moderation are lacking in this area.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Evil o/
InTheLimbo-0.6Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
is there a reason why when doing tutorial it just doesn't load? my application isn't freezing so its def not my pc, but it has to be smth

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
This game is uhh ... not good. It is extremely janky and all the animations are kind of absurd. Character model is also kind of just ... wrong in a lot of ways. Breasts are small but look like implants. You can move sliders to make it look more natural but it just is what it is. Enemies constantly radio a phrase EFT players will be familiar with. It's just weird. Not fappable imo and too crusty to be enjoyable.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I have played an old demo before, the experience was:

Finish the tutorial, gets wounded badly during the process.

Proceeded to the first mission, killed the first enemy, got the body, but failed to find where I could drop it, so I just finished the first mission with a body on my shoulder.

After that, I was surprised that the body was carried back to my home after finishing the mission, and then there was a mattress on the floor that seemed to be the only place I could drop the body, so I tried to interact with it. I was again surprised by what happened afterward. Let's just say... the "body" isn't totally dead yet, and there was a lot of blood.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes