polom

Sep 14, 2017
Mmmmh, i have a white screen when opening the game ... I'll go check over the net to resolve this :O

Note : according to intels i got over discussion in the posts, it seems the dev wasn't very competent => Then i tried to put the game folder in root, and it worked ... pretty frightening to think how the game was coded :/

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
OH GOD ! I just saw the tutorial of hell you guys where talking about ... ^^"
The GUI feels clostrophobic, there's lot of timming glitches, ... ...
I'll wait for a rebuild version of the game, if someone want to try it. x)

Last edited:
May 6, 2020
It would be a good idea to link the guide in page 4 and the save ready for ng+ that someone shared (I guess will be easier to play if you got loads of money if money carries) in the main post, probably would save people trouble and save the game rating too

Deeziy

Oct 6, 2020
Are the images that need to be translated out in the open foolygold or anything? I feel like with a forum of perverts at the fingertips and acceptance of bad work you could get all that translated by enlisting the people who play it

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Are the images that need to be translated out in the open foolygold or anything? I feel like with a forum of perverts at the fingertips and acceptance of bad work you could get all that translated by enlisting the people who play it
Yes they are open and number around 2000. I saw someone manage to translate some 3 images in post 125 (the ones I gave up since I suck at redrawing). Those will translate the pictures during the original run. (Will be reverted in New game+ since it has 52 images dedicated images)

hostaa

Mar 21, 2019
The game is broken. I am geting NTR family stolen alert 3-4 times a week even though my town security is max. Main 4 heroes conatantly get unpregnant themselves few days after getting pregnant. Totaly glichy game. doesent do the stuff it says it does in toturial.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
The game is broken. I am geting NTR family stolen alert 3-4 times a week even though my town security is max. Main 4 heroes conatantly get unpregnant themselves few days after getting pregnant. Totaly glichy game. doesent do the stuff it says it does in toturial.
Those are suspicion events from the sub-heroines. The main girls will not get pregnant if a sub-heroine can notice your shenanigans.

I didn't subjugate sub-heroines 8, 10, 12 and 19, and I was only able to get Yuno pregnant.

I will try to make a list of who is defending who at some point, unless someone else gets to it first.

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes