VN - Others - Completed - Hypnosis of Busty Female Officer "There's No Way I'd Follow Orders from Someone Like You" [Final] [Lune]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me, Illidan! Today i will review another Kangoku Senkan VN! Oh stop... It's not... Oh damn, this one not from Black lilith? Well, that was pretty obvious, considering that artist here isn't ZOL or Kagami, while scenes are much milder compared to Kangoku Senkan. I don't even want to talk about MTL... Anyway, this hgame will be rated by such categories : Translation, story, hscenes

Let's start!
    -----------

Translation 1/5 - Is there any reason to say anything about it? It's simply bad translation, where main menu, settings and even choices not translated. I don't even talk about mispronounced genders, where girls are called he/him and etc.

Story 1/5 - Story kinda disappointing and way too.... Uh... How can i say that? Not brutal or serious? I mean... At start, there were some serious things talked and later, it was downgraded at fast pace. Maybe it was heavily influenced by MTL and someone might like, lighter version of kangoku senkan, but it was really disappointing for me.

Hscenes 4/5 - Maybe the only redeeming part of this VN, though i didn't really like these scenes, but there is plenty of them. You won't see how group of males will fuck down girl/d, like in 1/3 of Kangoku Senkan scenes.

Conlusion 1.5/5 -Horrible VN because of MTL and boring story. I won't recommend it to anyone. Just download save file and watch hscenes or download this VN CGs to not bother with downloading VN