youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Get a crash report when ever you scroll onto "A new story" quest on the quest menu's
This happens randomly, and I haven't been able to track down why. It's always a different quest, too. It's really annoying. You can skip past the quest by scrolling fast enough.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
This happens randomly, and I haven't been able to track down why. It's always a different quest, too. It's really annoying. You can skip past the quest by scrolling fast enough.
Yeah its how I got around it tbh wasn't a big deal to me since i only found out to remember where i was in content xD but yeah sucks that it happens at random tho what a odd bug

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Finally got around to playing the new version.

The beach date was so sweet! The second side quest was good. The main quest... felt way too short. Just as it seemed like we would finally get to fight Tenebris we reach the end.

Also, I see new floors got added to that cave. Are there any secrets to actually find there, or is it just a chance to farm some experience?

A feww typos:
1) Typo1.png
"you're" should be "you". This is the case for both the initial scene and the repeat.

2) Typo2.png
"it's" should be "its".

3) Typo3.png
Emilia's "Yes please." should have a comma after 'Yes'.

4) Typo4.png
"Feelings" should be "Feeling's"

5) Typo5.png
There should be a comma after 'Darren'.

6) Typo6.png
Not an actual typo, but this crystal changes its apeparance depending on the direction from which you interact with it. I recommend switching Direction Fix to ON.

And that's it. Looking forward to more floors in that cave and to kicking Tenebris's ass for real.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
All fixed!
The main quest... felt way too short. Just as it seemed like we would finally get to fight Tenebris we reach the end.
Yeah, I thought that too. But it took so long to actually make that by the time I play tested it, it was too late to extend it without a delay, which I really didn't want to do. I apologize for anyone disappointed by how short the main quest was. I did go back and retroactively add a few lines about Akasha being there prior to her appearance.
Also, I see new floors got added to that cave. Are there any secrets to actually find there, or is it just a chance to farm some experience?
Yeah, it's really just for anyone that skipped side quests and missed out on EXP. The final Tenebris fight is "level scaled" though, so even people who've just been skipping everything shouldn't find it too difficult.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes