May 5, 2023
While this might be a silly question, I noticed a few other people in the thread talk about that some text boxes aren't translated even when set to English, I was wondering if there's a full translation somewhere? I really enjoyed the game but I can't read Japanese (I plan on studying but haven't yet because economy), and I REALLY enjoyed the game's story to the point the ending made me cry, so I wanted to see what the untranslated things said.

Reactions: SirDripsaLot
Jul 17, 2020
Friends I need help. When I try to save the game I can click the button and nothing will appear to happen, but when i close and reopen the menu I'll see the save file there and will be able to load it no problem. However upon closing the game or enough time passing, I will lose all saves. What do I do?

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
Friends I need help. When I try to save the game I can click the button and nothing will appear to happen, but when i close and reopen the menu I'll see the save file there and will be able to load it no problem. However upon closing the game or enough time passing, I will lose all saves. What do I do?
Did you extract the game zip file into a folder, or do you run the game from the zipped folder?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

totorislime

Dec 5, 2022
hey i downloaded the game, and the ingame menu just stays grey, i did a fresh install, and i did the trial version on dlsite which worked, but this one is not for some reason, when you first use the medicine maker, it works but the menu does not

farawayfromb

May 18, 2018
When the end credits finish is it supposed to just stay on a black screen?
Edit: Nevermind, changed the game from my HDD to my SSD and it worked

Last edited:

Icyclub

Aug 21, 2023
works also in 1.9?
For anyone wanting that cheat mod, I went ahead and redid all the steps listed in the file for the .dll in v1.9
Should be ready for immediate insertion, tested and working for game version v1.9
i have tried both the difficulty mod for v1.7 AND the v1.9 cheat mod and BOTH DONT WORK, using the F# keys(F1,F2, etc)should be the cheat access yes? and it dont worrrrrrrrrrkkk

Icyclub

Aug 21, 2023
i have tried both the difficulty mod for v1.7 AND the v1.9 cheat mod and BOTH DONT WORK, using the F# keys(F1,F2, etc)should be the cheat access yes? and it dont worrrrrrrrrrkkk
i was capable of installing the uncensor for v1.9 but then the cheat doesnt work

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
most likely no, it overwrites the core game dll (meaning it would be like playing v1.7 again).

i took some inspiration from that mod (thanks fdjghjk for posting the sources)

and was working on a bepinex plugin to accomplish a similar thing. maybe i will post it if i finish it.

edit: uploaded my bepinex plugin for v1.9. haven't tested it extensively. install the way you use normal bepinex plugins:

read the config to find out what it does once you run the game with it enabled.
It appears that some of these cheats (infinite health, remove afflictions) still work on v1.11, and some don't. Would you mind doing an update?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I see, then my only guess is that there's likely a pre-exquisite to see the item... if I recall, the room has a particular event to trigger, perhaps that needs to be done first unless you already done it?
Since you seem knowledgeable about the game--was there any pregnancy content added in the past year or so?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Since you seem knowledgeable about the game--was there any pregnancy content added in the past year or so?
Not really the game is mostly focused on hypnotism and restraints. The only thing close to pregnancy is some sort of insect cums inside you and eventually it will grow inside her

Reactions: f9account
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes